Mathil build list v2

n/a
Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Apr 28, 2017, 12:52:56 AM
Just a quick question about the molten strike build, how much of a dps increase is the helm enchant with +3 projectiles? It's super expensive right now and I'm trying to figure out how "mandatory" it is for the build to work at killing bosses etc.
How would i transition the Tornado Shot assassin build to CI? Is that possible?
love your videos mathil.

But this brutus lead sprinkler build...what a glas canon...

I never died so much before....if i miss a mob and dont leech for 0.5 sek i ge insta gibbed...

Is it supposed to be like that? Even mob in tier 5-6 maps insta kill me if i dont leech for a very little time..
Edit - nevermind, I just realized it's for curse on hit!

Thanks Mathil!

I'm a pretty new player. I'm following your Frostblade ranger guide, and I was wondering what the point of the Orb of Storms in the build is?

Thanks!
Last edited by skalapunk on Apr 24, 2017, 3:51:39 PM
Hello guys.

I was playing BLS and done all content I wanted with it. Now I'm selling all of the gear cheaper than I bought, and everything is awesome. Drop me a whisper in-game!

IGN: DuckingPunches

Last edited by Knuckledust13 on Apr 28, 2017, 1:05:28 AM

Hey guys i completed my items i think. I got equal uncapped resistances so i have 30% pen or 40% i cant remember
14k dps at shrapnel
15k at barrage doing fine 1 hitting 15 tier bosses.
What can i upgrade?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Is there any updates for new skill tree for Mathil's blade flurry assassin? Can't find from anywhere.
Gotta thank you Mathil for the ele wander video. Ive been thinking of making one for a long time but, thinking about currency and would it work or not has prevented me from doing so.

I had allready "quitted" the league when i saw ur video, and decided ill give it a try cuz i had around 20ex left and some gear i could use on it. Well, i think ive never been this lucky in poe. Ive been able to make myself allmost all the gear for just a couple ex and chaos/essence, 6 link 890+ es regalia, +400 es helm with wrath enchant, t2 int t1 res t1 iir, got HH chanced god dam!!! btw works very well for this build. +220 ele dps wand with t1 crit change, t3 multi, crafted aps. Plus its been one of the funniest char to run over maps, especially with hh :D T15 maps all mobs killed in about min at the best :p

Again big thanks for ur inspiration. Ive never tried kb/barrage nor a pathfinder, and now i can atleast know what they were before 3.0 :) Fucking insane :D
Hey everyone I generally followed mathil's ek nova pathfinder build. I switched out skin of the loyal for a shavs so I could have an extra flask slot. I do general mapping fine but I do have huge problems with Guardians and Shaper. I just can't seem to deal enough damage to them or leech fast enough to be able to tank them. I have relatively the same gear I believe. Could anyone help me with what I'm doing wrong or what gear I should upgrade?

Here's my character page and my character's name is KekSoap

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Skyingbless/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info