Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

I can only say one thing about this sale.

French fries and a salad.

That's what I could have had and now do not. GG...G.

Life goes o-- sorry, ES goes on.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
still no premium to quad upgrade. gonna continue to boycott any mtx sales.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I would buy an upgrade from normal => quad but will never buy a quad...
I have already more than 100 stash tabs more than 50% of those being premium...
"
Marxone wrote:
still no premium to quad upgrade. gonna continue to boycott any mtx sales.

That's a great suggestion man! I never thought about that possibility. This would be a great upgrade option! GGG Please consider this in the future! <3 I would upgrade all my premium to quads. That would be the biggest QoL ever!

Oh and maybe a zoom feature for the quad tabs as well with a scroll bar or something if you're zoomed in? :D
Sales like these make me actually spend alot more. I always buy everything on discount, as the points saved will over time get me another extra mtx.

Could you guys at GGG also do group/bundle sales like these for wings(all wings discounted at xx%), armor sets+individual pieces, pets and all other categories?
There are quite some things I want to buy, but am waiting for a sale on, but with so many things in the store now, I never get to buy any of them as they never get discounted.

A list I'm currently waiting on to enter the store and go on sale: All the new wings, almost all the new armor sets, the parakeet, all the character effects, reaper ST, and probably some more. Overall this is something like 2000+ points , points which I did not get to spend yet.

PS: I don't like mystery boxes at all, all they do is make me wait for items to enter the store and go on sale.
PSS: Like many have said, I would love to see an upgrade from normal premium tab to quad premium tab.

Edit: I would also love to see a change to guild stash tabs, where every player can buy them. And where guild stash tabs are linked to player accounts, not just to guild leaders. Then when a player enters a guild, those guild stash tabs linked to the player account get added to the guild stash tab amount. Then when a player leaves/is kicked from the guild, the guild stash tabs linked to that player account are also removed from the guild. I'm confident GGG can figure out a way how to deal with the items that were in those specific guild stash tabs(maybe a temp tab which disappears after 7 days or something, or the items in that tab are auto-placed in another guild tab).
Last edited by sarannah101 on Jan 6, 2017, 5:57:57 AM
"
Supermerlion wrote:
the Quad Tab is completely useless for me as I'm playing on a laptop

Care to elaborate? My second machine is a laptop and I don't wanna buy the quad if it's useless for laptop playing.

to developer: implement an upgrade from regular/premium to quad.

to moaners: you knew that sooner or later these new tabs/bundles will be discounted. so whats with all the bitching? Just wait for the inevitable sale.
Great news, but already buy my divination tab two days ago. Thanks GGG.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
Archwizard wrote:
Discounting an already discounted limited time sale (the new tabs bundle) is a pretty shitty move GGG. I, and many many others, bought those figuring that that price would never change since it was a short-term item.

this
I'm dissapointed a little.
Is that special bundle really on sale? What was the price before sale? Atm u save only 10 points buying it instead of all 3 tabs separately.
The other tabs are also on sale, so you save a 10 point extra besides what you save on each individual tab that is on sale.

I still don't like the idea of a currency tab for every new type of currency that comes out so I'm not buying this shit. I might buy a quad tab tho, will see

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info