Need more pockets? Check Out the Super Stash Sale!

Finally.

Bought a Divination Card tab and an Essence tab, mainly because they make sorting easier... and the current price is at a level I deem acceptable, so thank you for that.

I do have a bit of a gripe, though, about the div card tab's sorting. Specifically, it bugs the ever-loving crap out of me that the cards are sorted by articles, rather than "proper" alphabetical order. For example, "A Mother's Parting Gift" should be in the Ms, not in the As. Similarly, "The Battle Born" should be in the Bs, not the Ts.

I'm still weighing the click-and-sort convenience versus having full control over sorting order. Don't know that I could get a refund on the div card tab, so I may well be stuck with "dumb" (strict alphabetical) sorting instead of "smart" (article disregarding) sorting.

OH FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS YOU SO WHACKY
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Snapfire wrote:
WINNING LIKE TRUMP!

Side note I read a while back that has helped me: Never buy anything unless on sale. EVERYTHING will be on sale at 1 time or another if you are patient.

I call it the 'Canadian Tire Strategy' ;)
I purchased the Special Stash Tab Bundle and they didn't show up for me. Is there something else I need to do? I am fairly new to the game(haven't played since CBT) like do I need to complete a quest or something?

"
jasonRAWR wrote:
I purchased the Special Stash Tab Bundle and they didn't show up for me. Is there something else I need to do? I am fairly new to the game(haven't played since CBT) like do I need to complete a quest or something?

You may need to log out and log back in, I had to.
Last edited by Tactical on Jan 6, 2017, 1:04:01 AM
"
Tactical wrote:
"
jasonRAWR wrote:

You may need to log out and log back in, I had to.

I tried that already. =/
"
Archwizard wrote:
Discounting an already discounted limited time sale (the new tabs bundle) is a pretty shitty move GGG. I, and many many others, bought those figuring that that price would never change since it was a short-term item.

Definitely this.

Let's also not forget that Bex responded to a query on when the bundle discount will end as Jan 10th.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1798661/filter-account-type/staff

I bought my bundle only after Bex's clarification post.

Thankfully it wasn't a big amount, but definitely left a bad taste.
that 10 point discount, made my day.. keke

guess still better than nothing :P
ign: SheCull / Sorrow_Shadow / Tipzy_ / WhatEverLaDiu
It'd be really cool if GGG could provide something to upgrade 4 existing stash tabs into a quad tab. I'd buy that.
"
Erbert1 wrote:
"
Archwizard wrote:
Discounting an already discounted limited time sale (the new tabs bundle) is a pretty shitty move GGG. I, and many many others, bought those figuring that that price would never change since it was a short-term item.

This

Yup. This happened with the Currency Stash too. I bought it, and like two weeks later SALE.

Suggestion GGG -- when something so quality-of-life like these stash tabs are new, do the sale the week you release them, like an introductory price. For some industries, the quick impulse buying trick raises revenue without much customer backlash, but this is an ongoing, online game based a lot in community. Many of us log in daily. Releasing something new at full price then having a sale so soon after is kinda shady.

Retail stores usually do price adjustments on merchandise purchased within 14 days of a markdown if the customer comes in with a receipt. Even the retailers who do not do price adjustments on online purchases will allow you to go into the store, return the item at the price you paid for it, and buy it right back under the current sale.

Some of us have been playing long enough to anticipate the stash tab sales, and it's kind of on us to know better and save our points, but for mew players, this looks kinda shady.
Last edited by MackBesmirch on Jan 6, 2017, 2:54:45 AM
niceeee :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info