Lost Pet MTX - Hideout gone?

I seem to have lost my black cat MTX. It was in my hideout during a temp league and now that the temp league is over I cannot seem to find the MTX. It has been awhile since I have played, but I have gone through every characters hideout and cannot find my Black Cat MTX.

Can anyone help me? Is there a way to find it or can a GGG employee help me perhaps?

Thanks!
Last bumped on Jan 13, 2017, 1:07:28 AM
Mtx left in a temp league hideout can end up in the parent league's hideout decoration stash instead of the mtx one after the merge. So check there, too. To put it back in your mtx stash, set it loose in the hideout, click on it and hit [delete].
There is a script here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989787 you can use to find all your mtx
Hey! I don't know whether you're still looking for your fluffy little friend, but just in case you are it's currently diligently accompanying 'LucentWhite' on her adventures ;)

You'll need to log onto that character and click "Unsummon Pet" in order to reclaim it into your microtransaction tab.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Hey! I don't know whether you're still looking for your fluffy little friend, but just in case you are it's currently diligently accompanying 'LucentWhite' on her adventures ;)

You'll need to log onto that character and click "Unsummon Pet" in order to reclaim it into your microtransaction tab.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info