[2.6]Berserker of Wisdom and Action - 40/40 in Breach / Easy clear of all bosses by SUPEROUMAN

Didn't think of Energy from within , really good idea thx =) I just need a LOT of chaos now
"
Beshop2b wrote:
Didn't think of Energy from within , really good idea thx =) I just need a LOT of chaos now

understatement....build cost a lot now ..in breach it was really cheap now..HOWA 90+C(need 2) or roll them is 2 base items 14C each + 2 blessings of esh 90C ech, energy from within 75+C, Fertile Mind
Cobalt Jewel 14C, 2x Brute Force Solution Cobalt Jewel 9C(well thats not bad)

it wouldnt be that bad if drops where not so horrid ..total ammassed currency made since start league around 2ex(C drops C recipe and 2 sellable uniques..) 3 lvl 70ish chars and 3 30ish...seems i was born under a bad sign in this league
Am I missing the section where it says what jewels he's running?

Edit* I guess it was the post literally right above me

ACtually thats only 3 jewels. Where is the rest of the jewels? And where do you slot them?
IGN : thephilosopher
Last edited by 09acolby on Mar 12, 2017, 8:37:35 PM
super lucked out and vaald a +1 drill neck, so getting decent gear going.

that said i still feel pretty weak =/ not sure why haha... anyone look at gear and tell me?

im at just under 1k int atm.

"

that said i still feel pretty weak =/ not sure why haha... anyone look at gear and tell me?

body armor could be a bit better try to get aboce 500-600ES with 100+% increased energy shield

better gloves need more ES-int is good

better boots needs more int(see the trent here maor int!!)

amulet....GET A "Astramentis, Onyx Amulet" :P

ring..maor int

belt..maor int

get your sockets in order for the right gems

Vaal Haste + Vaal Discipline + Increased Duration

ive got a bit off diff gem setup on my char ( http://poe-profile.info/profile/tntkiller/BerzWaA )

if above lvl 79 get a crystal belt...

if above lvl 80..look for opal rings..(dont forget the int maor int :D )

key is int get as much int as you can get its maor damge and maor ES :) (ofc getting your gems to 20(21)/20 helps a lot too.

Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 12, 2017, 9:37:39 PM
"
tntkiller wrote:
"

body armor could be a bit better try to get aboce 500-600ES with 100+% increased energy shield

better gloves need more ES-int is good

better boots needs more int(see the trent here maor int!!)

amulet....GET A "Astramentis, Onyx Amulet" :P

ring..maor int

belt..maor int

get your sockets in order for the right gems

Vaal Haste + Vaal Discipline + Increased Duration

ive got a bit off diff gem setup on my char ( http://poe-profile.info/profile/tntkiller/BerzWaA )

if above lvl 79 get a crystal belt...

if above lvl 80..look for opal rings..(dont forget the int maor int :D )

key is int get as much int as you can get its maor damge and maor ES :) (ofc getting your gems to 20(21)/20 helps a lot too.

Thanks for the reply haha I'm working on the Int and the gear :). Happy to have the claws though. I know I need to get my gems in order haha I haven't done anything since the start really. The other question in the videos and stuff it seems like when monsters die they blow up green. Am it missing something cause my guys don't blow up like that lol. At work on phone will check back later though. Grind to 80 plus tonight I hope and pray for some and we some drops.

Did a crystal ore map and boss dropped drill neck haha was like I'll vaal and sell it to vendor and I got plus 1 arrow sold it cheap for fast sell so I could get some upgrades on my char. (Mostly the claws which I guess turned out ok)
getting my gear well underway now....just going to save up aa load of fusings..

now have to do merc lab and get the trails done for uber lab...

"
tntkiller wrote:
getting my gear well underway now....just going to save up aa load of fusings..

now have to do merc lab and get the trails done for uber lab...

Nice man haha I'm starting to come together as well. Finished my card set for 6 link now to roll it better. Little under 1200 int now.

Fixed the passive tree link.
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
thx amazing build !

Conductivity or Herald of Thunder ?

any tipp ?

can someone tell me if this build get booosted from a Auramancer ?
Last edited by mors on Mar 22, 2017, 5:54:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info