[2.6]Berserker of Wisdom and Action - 40/40 in Breach / Easy clear of all bosses by SUPEROUMAN

Hi SUPERHOUMAN, could you post the skillTree again pls ? its not up to date, and good work
Can anyone post the updated skill tree please?
Can you update the tree please. Thank you :)
Hey bro i kinda wanna try this build out becuz im too lazy to start new character so i wanted know is this version much weaker of raider version? what are the cons and pros between berserker and raider
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Mar 7, 2017, 7:07:14 PM
www.poeurl.com/8Z0

this was pretty much the tree..the only change afaikt is the arcing blow notable was fused with another notable and you can spec out the elemental resist (diamond skin) if you have enough resist on gear....spend the remaining point whereever you need..

lvling this build again..not easy as you start with not a lot of life not ES to start with(using a tabulara) but i used life and mana leech gem till i did normal lab for the leech berserker node..

damage still good EoA changes didnt do that much...now lvl 60 and starting to look for ES gear and waiting for blessing of esh to drop in price :P(need to farm $$$ no lucky drops yet)

current gear(gaunts sucks i know)

gonna use a the jewelers touch prophecy on the vaal regelia to get at least the 5l to replace the tabulara till i can farm enough for a good 6L(i will invest the skillpoints i dont need into ES nodes as we lost the flat ES boost from vaal disc :( )

yes i know a lot of things are awefull and need replacing but not lucky on drops yet ..it will come,,,the vaal regelia only was 2C so saving up chaos for a the jewelers touch new ring and the astra amulet..
Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 8, 2017, 5:03:20 AM
Can u check my character? are those gears any good for this build? i just wanna spec out and go with this build i can afford to buy howa weapons but i want to know the investment is worth so i asked whats the difference in raider howa and berserker howa?
TntKiller, you should remove your talents in "Written in blood" and "Melding" and take the "Unnatural calm" instead, you will have more ES
"
Beshop2b wrote:
TntKiller, you should remove your talents in "Written in blood" and "Melding" and take the "Unnatural calm" instead, you will have more ES

the point in written in blood was mistake :)

the melting cluster is there for the energy from within jewel that transforms the life part of the wheel into ES

edited the tree to include "Unnatural calm"

with all the point you be 97m made it to lvl 90 in a week(made the char i the last week of breach league so i could have been 100 if i had started with thee char on start of that league.)
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Hey bro i kinda wanna try this build out becuz im too lazy to start new character so i wanted know is this version much weaker of raider version? what are the cons and pros between berserker and raider

cant help you with the diff in berserker vs raider never played raider(i think raider cost a lot more with needing a LOT of int gear+ES since there is so little on the tree) and in not a expert berserker is nice for the leech and the 40% damage part and i had tons of tun playing the char.

you gear is with a few changes pretty easy to start with even with bad gear you can get good ES and you tree is very close so it will take a few regrets to reform.

Last edited by tntkiller on Mar 8, 2017, 5:24:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info