2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
Spent all night running lab and crafting a chest for my new CI MF build.

Was pretty successful.

1. Is it worth it to switch to MF?
2. How much did you pay for the rings?
3. A white item is not worth it?
"
dguay wrote:
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
Spent all night running lab and crafting a chest for my new CI MF build.

Was pretty successful.

1. Is it worth it to switch to MF?
2. How much did you pay for the rings?
3. A white item is not worth it?

It's all personal preference...
I found a ring and paid 2 ex for the triple res one
I rather have headhunter when playing instead of a white belt.
I've gone ahead and snagged your build guide for the new builds list. I hope that this is alright, but if you wish it to be removed, please contact me.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:
I've gone ahead and snagged your build guide for the new builds list. I hope that this is alright, but if you wish it to be removed, please contact me.

Cheers

Thats okay with me. Thanks

WOO~! hey there again just an update. I'm doing great!!!

I followed a mix of your guide and Tsos's spreadsheet!. I had to get funky with the shield and a bit on the ring too. ended up spending 2.6ex ish on the ring (base craft and that unfortunate 12% cold slam). The shield cost me 4 ex :( but I needed the lightning res so it's all good.

At this point, I think my first course of action is probably to get 20/20 gems for corrupting, then jewels and then get some new gloves. I'm sure the rest will be sufficient for now.
"
Jangerson wrote:

WOO~! hey there again just an update. I'm doing great!!!

I followed a mix of your guide and Tsos's spreadsheet!. I had to get funky with the shield and a bit on the ring too. ended up spending 2.6ex ish on the ring (base craft and that unfortunate 12% cold slam). The shield cost me 4 ex :( but I needed the lightning res so it's all good.

At this point, I think my first course of action is probably to get 20/20 gems for corrupting, then jewels and then get some new gloves. I'm sure the rest will be sufficient for now.

You should always be leveling gems in your armors and off hands. If you can afford it, buy 16+/20 gems so that you can replace and level. You don't need the insane damage if you're doing strands and what not to level.
What are the 4 links for leveling 1/20% Vaal Spark if we have Spark in our 6L?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
What are the 4 links for leveling 1/20% Vaal Spark if we have Spark in our 6L?

Questions that would've been answered if you looked at my low life gloves version.
Spell echo
Vs
Pierce
Faster proj

Thanks for the build! Attempting to push 100, almost 95. Sucks to find upgrades now because they're starting to get expensive. Fun build though. :D
IGN: BendieStraw
"
BendieStraw wrote:

Thanks for the build! Attempting to push 100, almost 95. Sucks to find upgrades now because they're starting to get expensive. Fun build though. :D

Nice, I went ahead and data-mined some xp/hr doing different maps, running at least 3 at a time of course so the exp can be averaged out. ALso threw in temp chains/etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info