2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

"
MDJD wrote:
Could you explain your flask choices please? I'm clearing Dried Lake, have my Diamond of Heat and Ruby of Staunching and my Vinktar's.

It looks from your videos like you're using 2x Coruscating Elixir and a Forbidden Taste. What would you use as CI?

Thanks again.

Those are elixir skins.. you can click my profile to see what flasks I actually use.
"
dguay wrote:
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
opethsland wrote:
I'm at lvl 50 right with this build and inted to go with the LL version.

Got both

Some aspects are not clear to me though:

1) You run one CoH + PM setup and one CWDT + WM setup. As they both are curses and you don't have any +1 curse item or node, how does it work?

2) In your videos you reserve almost full life, but you only run Wrath on BM, is that accurate?

3) Without Skyforths and the less mana reservation, will I be able to run Discipline + HoT and HoI without Enlighten, for example?

4) Do you consider this a good budget dagger to start with

5) Why do you use Chayula instead of Choir in the LL build? It's just because of the stun immunity and the chaos res? Don't you lose a lot of crit chance and damage because of that?

Thanks in advance.

1: The target doesn't get cursed more than once. I run poachers mark with HOI for frenzy charges + flask charges off screen. CWDT-WLM for reflects and when I get hit. They override each other.

2. Thats a level 21 BM, and yes. Its accurate.

3. I only have skyforths. No reservation on tree. Without skyforths, you'd have to invest into a few points.

4. No, although its a good dagger - it has no attack speed. Thats pretty vital when you want to clear maps fast.

5. I already have enough crit with power charges and diamond flask. Chayula gives me 1200 ES and chaos res. Rarity is good for breaches too. Stun immunity is meh, I have skyforths already. You definitely need it if you DON'T have a skyforths though.

Just a few points from ym experience with the build

2. Level 19 BM is fine if you have enough life.

3. I'm using HoT + HoI + Discipline without Skyforth and I don't need any mana reservation nodes.

Yeah you won't need any, but then you'd have to use a mana flask for self casting spark because your mana pool is now a lot lower than normally.
"
titides wrote:
Hi,

I can choose "Kraityn" in cruel and he give me "8% attack speed".
It seems to me that attack speed doesn't work with spell.

Can you explain the reason why do you choose this bandit ?

Thks.
Thierry

Shield charge

"
Hauzilla123 wrote:

Shield charge

Thanks you.
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
I'm a super noob here and completely new to Vaal Spark. I finally geared up and got my character and I'm not completely sure how to manage my flask.

Right now this is what I'm doing:
1. Use silver and spam spark till i get vaal spark charged
2. hit silver, vinkar, aztiri and then hit vaal spark
3. shield charge like crazy and hope i get vaal spark charged
4. if charged, then hit silver, vinkar aztiri and vaal spark again

Whenever vaal spark isn't charged, I need to repeat step 1, which seems to take forever.

Am I doing my rotation right?

Also below is my gear. I know it's not optimal, but by the very end, I think I already spent like 8 EX already and so I'm completely broke before I can farm up and get more gear. Thoughts on what to change first?

Spoiler

Also, for jewels, I have 3 Sacs (all 27%+), 1 chill and a blue dream. My resist is capped except for cold and I'm 10% away for that

Thoughts on what I should upgrade next and correct rotation? When I watch you play vaal spark, you make it look so easy! Seems way harder to keep things running smooth even on dried lake for me.
I linked my stream, you can watch vods and the highlights of the videos I have to see what I do.

If you feel like your damage is too low... use horror gloves like I said.

Guys read the actual guide, a lot of questions are already answered. There are videos.
"
Hauzilla123 wrote:
"
karshberlg wrote:
Hi! I'm about to try out this build after respeccing. I'm seeing in the gems part you say to not run wrath when using CI, but in a lower comment on the first page you say

"
My gear is for the low life version, so I can run blood magic-wrath. For the CI version, I would do Herald of Ice, discipline and wrath. Drop HOT

So should I drop HOT or Wrath? Also what do you think of using enlighten for the auras, is it worth it or it doesn't do enough? Thank you for the guide, it's really well structured and easy to understand.

That was my mistake, I typed that while being very tired and corrected myself in a later post.

You can't afford to run wrath with CI. You can make it work, but I prefer to use HoT-CoH-Poachers mark or proj weakness. Either or.

Oh sorry, I should've continued reading posts. I was using ass mark because I don't have skyforths or the blue dream for power charges.
"
karshberlg wrote:

That was my mistake, I typed that while being very tired and corrected myself in a later post.

You can't afford to run wrath with CI. You can make it work, but I prefer to use HoT-CoH-Poachers mark or proj weakness. Either or.

Oh sorry, I should've continued reading posts. I was using ass mark because I don't have skyforths or the blue dream for power charges.[/quote]

Realistically, you can run both AS and PM. Have PM on HoT for charges with on screen mobs, and assa mark on HOI for offscreen power charges.
Currently changing my vaal spark at level 99 from low-life to CI magic find version. Will include tips + gear choices later on tonight once I'm done farming lab for enchants.
Spent all night running lab and crafting a chest for my new CI MF build.

Was pretty successful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info