2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

given the new "balance" in 2.6. i dont think i see anything really hitting the build other than the vaal haste and discipline. can anyone confirm from what theyve given that this is correct?
"
given the new "balance" in 2.6. i dont think i see anything really hitting the build other than the vaal haste and discipline. can anyone confirm from what theyve given that this is correct?

"
Elemental Conversion
Some unique items that converted elemental damage to other elemental damage types have had their conversion values lowered, to increase the opportunity cost of total element-to-element conversion. Converting spells to other damage types was so easy with Pyre and Call of the Brotherhood that it compromised elemental identity for many skills.

any cotb nerfs are huge damage for this build
Last edited by evilch3n on Feb 23, 2017, 5:03:16 AM
[deleted]
Last edited by _HAKUNIN_ on Feb 28, 2017, 12:08:58 PM
Any way to save this build after COTB nerf? Or will everyone just move to vaal fireball?
Cotb nerf doesn't really matter. Cotb is pretty much only used to prevent Porcupines from oneshotting you and even a worse Cotb will still be able to freeze those.
I'm not going to be using this build as a starter, I will starting with flame blast totems as they are easier to play with. Chieftain is what I will be going for.
hows it looking since patch notes came out?

also is firestorm better for leveling then say pizza sticks?
Last edited by bladenspark on Mar 1, 2017, 12:03:55 PM
any new update on this build? does the skill tree change in 2.6?
As you can see under his name, the guy is banned.
I understand, that this is not a cheap build, but a 2G4B Skin of the Loyal as the minimal "budget" option seems ridiculous. Currently there are none being sold in Legacy, and only 5 in Standard (for several exalts). Am I misunderstanding something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info