2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

Seems like no more replies from OP will be delivered since he's banned lol.
"
Pawko wrote:

W12345ll this just got int12345r12345sting!
U MAD?
Why did he get banned though? :p
"
Aedre32 wrote:
Why did he get banned though? :p

he was streaming and accidentally hit his "flask macro" on stream, someone clipped and snitched to the cops.
.. the moment you realize :
i tried a build i do not know how to play lol

just switched to ci and now using vaal spark as main 6 link setup.
before that i knowed what to do, but with this vaal gem and its souls ...
well i press the button, it casts some "clouds of sparks" and then thats it,
kills almost nothing lol and i have to use normal spark for half a minute to recharge it.

damnit ... how does this really work? the dmg is so damn low i wonder how to even get this working
in dried lake lol.

how is the play mechanic of this build at all, how i start, what to do to keep charges up?
ty!

currently i do not understand at all how someone can level it too 100, no fun at all
Last edited by bex_HB on Feb 10, 2017, 8:26:32 AM
"
bex_HB wrote:
.. the moment you realize :
i tried a build i do not know how to play lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To38cPBgYkg

This video will probably help with playstyle (you need to pop vinktars + grounding flask before using vaal spark). He jumps all over the place with topics, but it's good info.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Pawko wrote:

W12345ll this just got int12345r12345sting!

Ohhh t12345hat st12345ings.
well if im doing this bare budget atm, and op is banned. can anyone tell me where my chaos innoculation and points after it would be better spent if i cant step up to pure es atm? was gonna do life/es without reserving life till i get some currency built up
OP actually made many examples of how you could gear up for the character before finding best in slot items. Look there for examples.

You should likely not even think of going CI until after 70 in any build regardless. It looks like your character for this is level 55, so you have a ways to go.

Keep pathing along your crit and es nodes in preparation for the switch imo.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
I have made the build in the minimum version close to medium but you should not go CI until 70, and get crit and damage nodes or life nodes if you want to respec later, which i recommend you do unless your getting like i did, YOU WILL die all the time if you don't get some life nodes other than that get your jewels nodes for helping with stats and res and if thats not needed ofc you use that the OP said to.

P.S. The OP is my friend so I was able to talk to him another way.
Last edited by Ucero on Feb 19, 2017, 9:12:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info