2.5.1 Level 100 Inquisitor Vaal Spark, LL/CI/BUDGET versions + atlas shaping

"
rCan9 wrote:
just started doing this and i want to know if i run 6L spark, can i do bosses upto t15 -core map. i do have a boss killer but switching again and again would be tiring if i want to farm t15s for t16 maps.

If you run a pure spark build with +3 enchant and crit multi jewels, you can kill shaper and guardians.

Vaal spark is purely for running maps and what not.
Not really a question about your build, but....

How come your frozen shatter effects look so different? The crystals pop up, but when I shatter, they just break into smaller pieces...
"
Sethiee wrote:
Not really a question about your build, but....

How come your frozen shatter effects look so different? The crystals pop up, but when I shatter, they just break into smaller pieces...

mostly a skill gem skin.
But what skill gem skin is it though?
"
Sethiee wrote:
But what skill gem skin is it though?

Gloom herald.
Bump
"
I am running a CI version. Here is a link to my profile. Any advice on getting elemental weakness capped with a headhunter or min-maxing my current tree and gear?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Butter0311/characters

Character: ButterTime

Sorry about the late response. Still on vacation in Dallas with family. Recently saw your post as I was doing my late night browsing.

First thing's first.. that dagger has no spell crit.
Choir isn't a necessity for the build, its actually a budget amulet.
So are void walkers.

You can literally get rid of headhunters, upgrade the rest of your gear and still be faster than your current setup with headhunters, safer too.

As for as jewels and gear, I've listed plenty of example. But I've made sure to mention how shitty void walkers are as boots. You have zero resist on 3 pieces of gear that normally has resist. You have to use choir to make up for the crit your dagger doesn't have, further gimping and disabling the build even more. The choir is if you can fit it in so you can drop diamond flask. But that's not the case with that weapon.
"
rCan9 wrote:
just started doing this and i want to know if i run 6L spark, can i do bosses upto t15 -core map. i do have a boss killer but switching again and again would be tiring if i want to farm t15s for t16 maps.

I did all t15s and t16s fine with dual wield 6L spark.

T15s are pretty easy tbh. Also, you shouldn't really have much t15s besides shaped maps anyways.
Nvm - I think i answered my own question :)
Last edited by 409force on Feb 4, 2017, 6:35:06 AM
How far could you take the MF version of this build? Could it smoothly run the level 70 breaches? (Not uul-netol/chayula) and shaped strands? Or does it struggle with the boss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info