[2.6] /The Imploder\ CI-LL CoC Fire Vortex Endgame build TOP DPS 1s Minotaur-Hydra (STD)

"
xtREEN wrote:
so are u playing vortex or fireball now? :)

Back to vortex :)
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
Last edited by Xanvast on Jan 18, 2017, 6:29:53 PM
Hello,

"
Completed 26 Challengesakrouma wrote:
Hello,

Can we have all curse aura (TC + EW + Disci) + clarity and have enought mana to use skill without skyforth ?

That is a good question.

Here is how the mana pool looks in the current state / without skyforth / without enhance

So removing enhance from the blasphemy setup is a solution, you can have a - mana reservation for discipline on the helmet or spend a few more points in reduced mana reserved points. If your mana pool goes below let's say 80 you have the option to use an elreon ring with reduced mana cost of skills to compensate.

Btw here is the actual state of the passive tree :
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQ18DdEQkhEvEVAV1xZAFy8XsBg8GFYYahvIHNwdFB1PHxggbiL0IzYo-ioLKjgrCiy_LR8yMjW5OVI8LUGHQZZFfEZxSotMs1AwUEJR-1IpUxBTNVXWVeBWY1fJWAdYWl3yX2pfsGBDY0Nk52ZUZp5sC20Zbj1vnnBScg93B3_GgKSCx4MJg1-DzITFhX2GrocTidOMNox2jmSPGo9Gj_qTJ5Rvl5eYrZuhm7WcpKEvpwinK66ztAy0OLb6tzG3PriTvG-9J76AvorBxcM6ykrK080Wz93QH9DQ0PXZhuOE5Rnquuvu7Bjv6_GK96b56PrS-_U=?accountName=Xanvast&characterName=Brentorg

I have sacrificed a few spell crit points in favor of a 3rd curse like at some point before to be using Warlord's Mark on Bosses. This is usefull not to run out of mana if cycloning >3s and makes us able to facetank more. This can be a solution for mana leech if you choose another enchant on the boots like stun avoidance or something.

Ah yes that was enhance increase mana cost my problem ^^
Thx for the explain i will try this.

Your build is really fun :) thx so much
Thanks !

New video up as promised.
Hello! Xanvast, thank you for the enjoyable build. How much crit chance u have now after adding Marylene's Fallacy? And gem setup is still the same (Cyclone+CoC+Vortex+Empower+Concentrated+Controlled destruction)? Asking because im missing so much crit chance with Marylene's, i have to use Increased crit strikes insted of Controlled destruction now, but even with this + all the charges i only have about 69% crit chance and honestly it doesnt feel comfortable after more than 80%. Some explanations would be much appreciated :) Ty!
Hi Windgaming !

Here are the stats for Cyclone and Vortex :

On packs it's completely enough since you have x2 crit chance against ennemies at full life, for bosses I just use
it will trigger an ignite in under 2s then death.
Last edited by Xanvast on Jan 21, 2017, 9:56:33 AM
Xanvast,
thanks for fast reply, i didnt pay attention to those lucky crit flasks, its time time to try them on :D But your overall damage is still pretty higher than mine (only around 59k dps for Vortex), i guess this is about 5% Grand Spectrum, coz i have only 4%x11 :(
It goes down to 72k with 10x5% (~eq to 11x4%) so the difference must be coming from my empower lvl 5.
Have the same gear, 11 grand spectrums, specced everything per skill point layout, skyforths, +1 curse ammy, followed the guide to a T. Can't even kill T11 mobs with this.

21/20 gems, lvl 4 empower

works really well in dried lake, but that doesn't help when lvl 95+

maybe I need +1 to level of gems gear?
Last edited by ArnoldSchwarzenegger3 on Jan 22, 2017, 2:24:53 PM
Please share your stats there must be something wrong.
"
Have the same gear, 11 grand spectrums, specced everything per skill point layout, skyforths, +1 curse ammy, followed the guide to a T. Can't even kill T11 mobs with this.

21/20 gems, lvl 4 empower

works really well in dried lake, but that doesn't help when lvl 95+

maybe I need +1 to level of gems gear?

playing this build (on breach league) without Empower 5, no skyforths and no +1 curse and i can do Core/Breaches & Co, so there really must be something wrong
Last edited by xtREEN on Jan 22, 2017, 6:51:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info