[2.6] PoisonMancer LL Bladevortex Witch - Shaper + Uber viable - High Budget

Hey there, im currently leveling a blight cwc bf version of this build.

Just want to ask if using Scourge with Breath of the Council is a viable option? I think I wont got for Lowlife instead playing hybrid and maybe going for CI later.

Blights cast costs are really low, I can use 2 curses and discipline just by reserving mana.

If it turns out that the build is not strong enough later on, I might switch back to your BV build. :)
Last edited by Raven_GER on Jan 11, 2017, 7:31:04 PM
@Raven_GER

You´ll skip alot of ES for not using a shield, but many other builds this league have shown that it can work. I guess you can allways switch back to using a shield and try if you like more ES or more Damage.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hey man thinking of rolling this build on BHC. Any changes u would make for HC? This would be my first LL character since I usually play only CI. I have been juggling around different aura / curse setups, since I would love to fit in enfeeble against shaper. Also is that shaper video pre or after the 600% more poison dmg fix. thx
@TheCreatek

All videos are after the nerf, infact i just started leveling this build after the nerf.

You can switch Temp Chains for Enfeeble, but at least for me it feels like Temp Chains does more most of the time. Even with Enfeeble you don´t want to facecheck things like Shaper Slam or Uber Atziri Vaal Slams, Temp Chains gives you a little more time while also providing some damage. (Poison stacks last longer)

At the moment i can´t think of anything that i would change for HC. Its a pretty save build allready with good defense, at least in my book.

If you feel like it you could ofc drop some damage nodes for more ES nodes, 11k Es would be able to tank a Shaperslam, with my current 10.3k it sometimes kills me. (tanked it on other Characters with 12k+ ES for testing it seems to me like it does about 11k tops, but i would strongly advice against testing this on purpose in HC ;))

To be save for Uber i would recommend getting a Vaal Disciplin for the Trio. It works fine without it but for HC it is better save than sorry i guess.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 12, 2017, 10:15:06 PM
Can this build do chayula breach?
@Mundaj

yes it can.

Unedited Videos:

Chayula Full Breach + Really bad Boss Fight

Chayula good Bossfight

(I may delete these Videos later when i got a properly edited Video)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 13, 2017, 7:12:32 AM
Okey thanks for answers, ill think about tc/enfeeble a bit. Probably will drop Force Shaper since phys dmg doesnt doubledip. Have you thought about the dot / chaos dmg node next to dual curse node?
Force Shaper is better than that node because our Flasks added CHaos is based on our Phys. the 5% Phys as Chaos it gives also is like 5% More.

Edit:

Added a Bosskill Highlight Video that i worked on for the past Days, i hope you enjoy it as much as i do!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 14, 2017, 7:12:30 AM
is it possible to switch blade vortex for blade flurry? if so will there be any detriment? would this switch require any changes in the tree?
@Selvam

Flurry is a Attack. Vortex is a Spell.

Its completley different things.

You can do Necro with B FLurry and Scourge and there are Guides for this. But this one isn´t one.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info