[2.6] PoisonMancer LL Bladevortex Witch - Shaper + Uber viable - High Budget

"
Falekk wrote:
Just killed Uber with this build on level 83. My first Uber ever. Really nice build.

Happy to hear that! LvL 83 is really pretty early for Uber!

I bought a new Helmet:

Edit:

Mapping Video will be done tomorrow.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 6, 2017, 12:29:24 PM
Mapping Video is added. And i got my corrupted Scourge!

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jan 8, 2017, 12:15:51 AM
what is the recommended ascendancy skill path?
@yearofcasanova

Thanks for asking, forgot about this. Added it to the Skilltree Section!

It is

Ascendancy Order: Misstress of Sacrifice - Commander of Darkness - Spirit Eater - Beacon of Corruption

Could also switch the first 2 if you feel like you need the 20 all res in Cruel.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I am thinking about usign Blight with Cast when Channeling and Essence Drain. Do you think itll work? Skill tree and gear wont change that much I guess. Just not really into using BV, but love the necromancer-scourge idea.

Nice Guide though :)
@Raven_GER

ED does not really profit in any way of getting 3 Casts per second.

I´d think that Bladefall would work better for CwC use.

Overall i don´t think that it would be the same build, you would need less mana reg, no Phys scaling... the tree would look different imho.

Updates:

Added a Video of a nice and clean uber run.

I felt that the run in the Guide video wasn´t that good because it was my first try and the 5L one had deaths so i wanted to post a clean one. Also showing Trio with Conc Effect and no Vaal Disciplin.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
You are right. Guess I might just follow the guide then. What are you thinking about using Blade Flurry?
I can answer those questions I think, given I play the same build with Occultist:
cast while channel is really powerful for several reasons
1) eliminates the high mana cast of blade vortex and blade fall, especially when using blight or bladefall. Both are dirt cheap to cast. Wither is slightly more expensive, and might need some mana reg on gear/low level clarity. Unless you only cast when enemies are around to leech
2) CWC is a more multiplier, although a small one. The damage loss compared to a selfcast spell is minor. With Bladevortex you usually want to pick spell echo, which comes with a less multiplier, which is detrimental to your double dipping. Either use faster cast or other gems rather.
3) CWC gives you 2.87 casts per second regardless of spell (one cast every 0.35s)
so you get astonishing amounts of "faster cast" without gear or skill points, especially when using spells with slow cast speed like blade fall (0.8s base, would need more than 100% increased cast speed to come close).
Bladevortex has a cast speed of 0.5, so it does not really profit as much. On the other bladevortex profits alot from increased duration, which also increases your poison damage alot.

Bladeflurry is nice because it helps with leech (blight and wither dont leech) and has more damage than either of those skills, as long as you use a wither totem (insane DPS boost). Blight slows enemies quite a bit but has very short range and does not profit from added chaos (consider controlled destruction) and is overall a poor skill. Wither is expensive (mana!) and can be put in a totem, but if you cant be bothered to keep the totem up during boss fights then this is your best option.

TLDR: CWC is really powerful. Can use either blight/bladefall/wither to channel, and bladefall/blade vortex/ethereal knives for actual damage.
In 6link use e.g Blight - CWC - Bladefall - poison - added chaos - conc/increased AOE
The build also works as CI Champion quite well, again, BF CwC BV

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDACpNotkzh8gUieC00fnoLOlvJ1-Y6rp9W5stpysj0yL0Hb4D7u_roS9qjD1fS64V1_ihhq7PFcrT9W_sGNfPvop_xpf0GbRr1A18X2oqOD8nLJTCjolxkx_ZW1-wKPqcvhEvkyc8KISUhrPQ0BFQe9RsC9ZYwcXpAlZjSsiCx-yKXECDCb6A5ljPMkyzDR8svwkzYhe0DBUgj_o1uVFMapOXlXWeWW2xkEZxmmotg5u1GyXRNoTFUlN2gspKb55tGeIsJIu-p--IrEdJsbDY8NXsXElRTP9JE_k30B-Hyxa_a9vrY8M6D6u1SEGHV8mPYMgMAO6qzdP7p5stqA==

The champion has built in 75% increased double dipping damage in his ascendancy. Champion can pick up both duration node wheels from scion area. Champion gets free fortify and increased melee damage/accuracy for his bladeflurry.

While the necro is cleary stronger, champion is a really cool option. somewhat a middleground between your toxic gladiator and the damaging witch.

BTW i tested your toxic gladiator (loaded him into path of building), scourge beats your current sai by 30% damage (double dipping too broken).

"
Raven_GER wrote:
You are right. Guess I might just follow the guide then. What are you thinking about using Blade Flurry?

I did a Build this League that uses Bladeflurry-CwC-Bladefall this league, my ToxicFlurry Aegis Gladiator.

I think the same principle of dealing damage could work as a nekro with Leech and high ES as defense instead of Block. Indeed that was one of the options i was thinking of when i started this character.

But the skilltree i had in mind for this was really a bit different, as i planned to travel down to the Duelist Leechnodes to get really good Leech from the Flurry.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info