Completed 36 Challenges, over 50 days waiting since jan 2

Hey there benjaminbona, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your portal just yet! I've taken a look into this for you and your account has been sent over to our Quality Assurance team to see why this may have happened.

I'm really sorry about the delay, unfortunately we can't simply add challenge league rewards to an account :(
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
Hey there benjaminbona, I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your portal just yet! I've taken a look into this for you and your account has been sent over to our Quality Assurance team to see why this may have happened.

I'm really sorry about the delay, unfortunately we can't simply add challenge league rewards to an account :(

Im just happy to get a response back tbh

I sent an email response right when it happened and have been waiting :)

I just panicked but i can wait :)
Still nothing :(
22 Days and Counting still nothing
Still have not received the 24 challenge breach portal but i have received my 36 challenge wings
still nothing...
Wow, that sucks that you still haven't received your portal effect. Have you tried contacting GGG once again about it?
Last edited by Dixton on Feb 28, 2017, 12:13:21 AM
"
Wow, that sucks that you still haven't received your portal effect. Have you tried contacting GGG once again about it?

Yes i have
They really dont care and it seems like something that will never get resolved.

Just another reason ill remain really hesitant to buy anymore supporter packs/mtx/or anything from poe
this is a god damn joke..

still no response and no help

i honestly wish i could get a refund on my supporter packs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info