[BSC] 2.6 Self-cast Spark, Inqusitor - Guardians and Shaper Down

"
Fitfirar wrote:
Try out atziri with my setup i mentioned before. If you'll sucseed you can cross out one of your minuses.

Here's a video taking your suggestions into account.

https://youtu.be/jlCVulX19cc

Last edited by Dongaldo on Jan 5, 2017, 4:33:55 AM
"
Dongaldo wrote:
"
Fitfirar wrote:
Try out atziri with my setup i mentioned before. If you'll sucseed you can cross out one of your minuses.

Here's a video taking your suggestions into account.

https://youtu.be/jlCVulX19cc

Is there any reason for you to not build your atlas jut for t11 strands? Spark is da beast on them, probably the fastest if you manage to go full clearspeed. I can't say smth when you running bad layouts. On those map clearspeed is depends on how fast you killing mobs not how fast you moving through the map so you basically can run ~50% of softcore builds with the same clearspeed

And i dont see you pressing vinktars on this video, is there any reason? Why dont you use haste? And at least crit flask, not even talking about onslaught one, should be used 100%. Try to fix your mana problems till the moment you won't need mana flask.

You see what am i talking about. You sacrifice from both side, mapping and boss killing, too much stuff. I don't know if there any reason for you not to go spark with full attack speed and shit. What is your goal in game?

ps: i somehow found my laggy video from testing build variations on prophecy or essence league. This is 73 inq with only 20/20 1 gem - spark. others are 19-18lvl with 0q. With that build i managed to kill t14 bosses (didn't go further) without any problems when i almost fully built it. This is my own build which wasn't that great for me at the end so i built better version.
Link from tests
Last edited by Fitfirar on Jan 5, 2017, 6:24:05 AM
Ppl should just swap vaalspark and spark gems, there's your normal spark build.
You can also swap chill and sac harvests for doubledipping and crit multi.
Cool build, you don't see a lot of self cast spark. Thanks for posting!
"
Fitfirar wrote:

Is there any reason for you to not build your atlas jut for t11 strands?

Because I am a 34 year old husband, father of 3, and have a full time career. I am not competing with anyone or for anything. Not racing for 100, not racing for currency, just playing for fun. On top of that I have 8 characters in Breach all but one over 70. This was just my latest one that I was very pleased with. So I don't plan on crafting my atlas around one character.
Killed Shaper today, first time ever on any build. Doing it with self-cast Spark was just like fitting a square peg into a round hole. You force it hard enough and it'll eventually happen.
Last edited by Dongaldo on Jan 5, 2017, 9:48:11 PM
"
Dongaldo wrote:
Killed Shaper today, first time ever on any build. Doing it with self-cast Spark was just like fitting a square peg into a round hole. You force it hard enough and it'll eventually happen.

Any chance we might get a video of that?

"
Fitfirar wrote:

ps: i somehow found my laggy video from testing build variations on prophecy or essence league. This is 73 inq with only 20/20 1 gem - spark. others are 19-18lvl with 0q. With that build i managed to kill t14 bosses (didn't go further) without any problems when i almost fully built it. This is my own build which wasn't that great for me at the end so i built better version.
Link from tests

Posting a video from Dried Lake isn't very reassuring that you built "the better version" of the build when OP has done t15 and t16 without any problems.
Last edited by eepoo on Jan 5, 2017, 10:02:40 PM
"
eepoo wrote:

Sure, you want the whole boring thing or just phase 3 where I do all my dying? :)
"
eepoo wrote:

Posted both videos. They're ugly, but it's proof.
Why can't do atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info