[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

"
dunaskmey wrote:
wats the best glove enchantment? i'm kinda torn between fury/inferno/winter/frost

I like the consecrated on hit ones, but also the one that leaves like a blade vortex of lightning is good for EE purposes.

"
zat0m wrote:
hi, you use doryanis for life leech and ci, but no ghost reaver?

Yup 2 points for 0.2% leech aint worth it, especially with the amount of regen.
"
dunaskmey wrote:
wats the best glove enchantment? i'm kinda torn between fury/inferno/winter/frost

i try to get reflection at any character.
No rest for the wicked
"
zat0m wrote:
hi, you use doryanis for life leech and ci, but no ghost reaver?

We use dory for the elemental damage
IGN- Shaeyaena

Have to say, absolutely loving this char. Thanks for the build.
Would be alot higher level but only play around 10 hours a week, it's close to immortal.

Vortex with IAO unbuffed standing in HO 11k
11.4k shield to stand anywhere.
ign: etb_JuJa

Just a quick reminder that for legacy league, there are talisman amulets available with 2% implicit regen.

There is also a tier 4 greatwolf talisman floating around poe.trade with 4% implicit regen, but the price is absurd.

For v2.6 I theorycrafted an ES regen using scion's occultist and trickster mini-ascendencies (chaos penetration and patient reaper). Wish I'd found this guide sooner, since I completely forgot about Inquisitor's Pious Path. In the end the math works out that you get roughly the same regen boost, but trickster forces you into using DoT-only.
Last edited by i3igpete on Mar 29, 2017, 2:05:51 PM
nice ammy. :)

tried to run dark forests yesterday and i got raped at the boss (some kind of wolf being). :(

after scrapping tru, i read the wiki guide which mentioned that some stones r supposed to help in fighting the boss. ZZzz lesson learned. Always read a guide before attempting maps >15
Last edited by dunaskmey on Mar 29, 2017, 10:30:52 PM
so Whats looking like the best skills for this build? Doesnt look like anyones min maxing after nerfs.
This build is strong.
lvl 94 right now in LSC and raping the game : Shapper is a joke, can AFK on guardians (still pheonix is a pain in the a**).

It might not be the fastest build ever, but bosses melt down and nothing that can burn can really stop us.

Spoiler

*Edit*
Stuff might not be optimised, gems might not be maxed, but DILLIGAF ?
Self craft my belt, my helm (got fucking lucky i know) and don't have "that much" time to play this league.

Sitting at 13 110 ES without energy from within, still missing that stupid enchant boots even with 40 runs double enchanted *sight*

Thanks for the build man, it was a fun league.
Last edited by karlossounet on Mar 30, 2017, 1:33:03 PM
Progress update, build still working VERY MUCH.
almost 14k ES now, that gives around 4k regen in combat. Path of building spits out ~420k dps from ignite.
Spoiler

It is super strong in pvp. I managed to get rank 1 with that :) No one can rly kill it, only problem i have is with builds that i can't catch.
Spoiler
ign: Jamnik_Inkwizytor_SI
I'm sitting at 12k es... n i died twice to malachai in core map. First phase was 1 shot by him????

I believe i have decent gear.. not topend but decent. So something is very wrong somewhere? :(
Or i am juz not cut out for this playstyle. lol.

Any1 able to help decipher wats wrong wif my char? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info