[2.5] Dela's Beastmode CI Regen Inquisitor ALL CONTENT

nice flask :)

No rest for the wicked
"
dandan88 wrote:
"
begemote wrote:

this flask is just so sick, I don't really understand the description, but it gives me additional 20 fire pen, which makes monsters melt so fast

If you can balance your resists to be all the same, then you will get the damage boost / defensive bonus for all three elements as well. I think I might try and fit one into my setup too!

Just crafted this with an Essence of Anger :O :O

dat 2% ES tho

my resistances and pen before/after I pop the flask. this flask is op
So I'm curious as to when should I switch to CI and become an ES character? Is it after we get the beast fur shawl which is at minimum level 68? or later than that?
Last edited by Drsniper on Mar 12, 2017, 6:21:48 AM
Just a thought. What is stopping us from getting ghost reaver and some source of life leech?

I mean, I know that the burning dmg itself isn't going to give us anything, but the initial hit is still a lot of damage.

I'm guessing it's already been brought up somewhere in the thread, haven't read it all..

Don't panic.
can this still run into ubers lab and tank the boss and run into traps and not take damage and what skill tree should i use?
"
Fiver wrote:
Just a thought. What is stopping us from getting ghost reaver and some source of life leech?

I mean, I know that the burning dmg itself isn't going to give us anything, but the initial hit is still a lot of damage.

I'm guessing it's already been brought up somewhere in the thread, haven't read it all..

exactly, add a leech enchant on boots and tanking any monster pack is not a problem
"
JuhlDk wrote:
can this still run into ubers lab and tank the boss and run into traps and not take damage and what skill tree should i use?

Yes I did 5 key run in HC today with Essences and Gargoyles.

"
Drsniper wrote:
So I'm curious as to when should I switch to CI and become an ES character? Is it after we get the beast fur shawl which is at minimum level 68? or later than that?

after you have ~5-6k es and ascendancy.
PS 1st alch :D
No rest for the wicked
Hi, im bit confused about that elemental equilibrium? i understood that we shield charge to mobs, but do we need some elemental affix to active equilibrium?

at lvl 40 firestorm seems doing better than Vortex. Does it ramp up in some phase of the game?
"
Zeros wrote:
Hi, im bit confused about that elemental equilibrium? i understood that we shield charge to mobs, but do we need some elemental affix to active equilibrium?

Put "lightning damage on attacks" for your shield charge, and/or use Orb of Storms. I do both. This ensures your EE is kept triggering.

"
Zeros wrote:
at lvl 40 firestorm seems doing better than Vortex. Does it ramp up in some phase of the game?

Firestorm is fine while levelling. Personally, I switched to Vortex in late 30s and never had a prob with it. Remember that tooltip dps is irrelevant and if you don't sort your EE you're gimping your damage big-time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info