[2.5/2.6] Beginner's Elementalist Dual Flameblast Totems

Great guide for noob/returning players like me!

I am currently trying to figure out on my curse/cast on hit setup. Currently I am running:

Flammability + Blasphemy

Was thinking of going another setup of:

Orb of Storms + Increased Crit + Pcoc + ????

And I'm pretty interested to grab the PC nodes near Ancestral Bond and also the Spell Dmg per PC. Am currently 61 so not sure how it will affect maps by speccing so

Last edited by ExiledManah on Mar 22, 2017, 7:35:09 AM
What good is ele prolif on this build when you hardly have any chance to ignite? Unless you're getting ignite chance from somewhere I'm not seeing. You don't gear for crit, you don't run the Chance to Ignite gem, and you don't use Cloak of Flame, so where is your chance to ignite coming from?
Great guide ty
hi there!
i began POE for the first time ever 4 days ago.
the first 1½ day i used lvling qithout guide or reading up anything just to get a feel of the game with no spoilers. after that time i decided that im gonna need some help and a guide :)
i found this guide.then lvled a new char using this and are currently still playing this elementalist flame flame build:D

i wanna say . THANKS alot for this guide it has helped me alot.

im now lvl 78 doing merciless maps tier 6-8 fairly easy. grinding some gear and such.

best regards and thanks for helping getting me more into POE.
mentorlol
Last edited by Mentorlol on Mar 24, 2017, 7:38:48 PM
Hey, great guide! Just getting back into it, having fun and learning some new things. I'm playing softcore SSF, having a bit of trouble deciding where to spec some points. I'm thinking of re-spec'ing quite a bit of the tree, but I'm not sure where to go.

I've got a 4L beast fur shawl that I tried a few maps with, tried a 4L covenant spidersilk robe and a 4L infernal mantle. Not sure how if I should change my skill tree to accommodate these uniques. I have also played a bit with Singularity and a Victario's shield in place of current setup.

Thanks in advance, having a lot of fun with the build!
I've recently "refreshed" my playthrough of POE because I wasn't happy with previous builds, etc. This guide is amazing and very noob-friendly. A quick question, you don't talk about Jewels, maybe because we only take 1 node, but I'm curious. What kind of Jewel would you suggest? I've been tempted to use %ElementResists/+#Dex, since you mentioned Carcass Jack and we're low on Dex. With the ElmRst we could have space for some other mods in one of our items like %Cast Speed or even +#Dex.
Thank you for the guide !!!
I'm sorry, I am just not seeing the full skill gem set up. I was hoping you could let me know exactly what it is. Thank you :D
Hi there,

To start, I'm a long time player from Open Beta (if you haven't guessed by my supporter title) who quit in 2014 due to a combination of frustration and boredom. With the recent news of 3.0 coming (fuck you Cruel and Merciless :D), I came back to PoE for the first time since I gave up. Obviously, I'm way out of the loop on things and looking for a second chance at a brand new game.

As I surfed the forums and reddit for details on returning players, they point me to find a beginner friendly or league starter guide. Naturally, yours is the first one I found. It's very comprehensive, detailed, and actually helped me reached end game maps for the first time ever. I'm not sure what changed in the game (possibly a really major skill tree overhaul since I last played) but I was never able to survive past Merciless Act 1 back then despite following guides very closely.

A huge thank you from me who is now addicted to PoE once again.

猿も木から落ちる。
원숭이도 나무에서 떨어질 때가 있다.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Started playing beta in March 2013, quit in March 2014, came back in March 2017, and is addicted ever since. (inb4 I quit in March 2018 (lol didn't happen yay))
"
I'm sorry, I am just not seeing the full skill gem set up. I was hoping you could let me know exactly what it is. Thank you :D

Not OP but I can show you what I have. Important to note is that don't take this as the official build setup but as an example.

Gear probably sucks but the gems are what's important. The Stone and Fire golem gems in the same helmet is for situational purposes. Same with the two auras; I only use one each depending on the situation. Haven't done Merciless Lab yet but once I get it done I'll take out the Stone Golem for Lightning Golem for that dual golem minion setup.
猿も木から落ちる。
원숭이도 나무에서 떨어질 때가 있다.
Even monkeys fall from trees.

Started playing beta in March 2013, quit in March 2014, came back in March 2017, and is addicted ever since. (inb4 I quit in March 2018 (lol didn't happen yay))
Last edited by NnK_Oliver on Apr 26, 2017, 10:15:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info