ahh the joys of trade [updated]

I WUB TRADE
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
I WUB TRADE

I will give you $2 on Tuesday for a cheeseburger today.
"
Qiox wrote:
"
I WUB TRADE

I will give you $2 on Tuesday for a cheeseburger today.

Yo why u low balling me
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Was the guy trying to pull a fast one and buy the ring for 1 Chaos orb named Adam? He ruins everything.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
A trade "system" that not only enables but rewards and encourages scammers is part of GGG's "vision"
Chill Jams
"
EdgarFriendly wrote:
A trade "system" that not only enables but rewards and encourages scammers is part of GGG's "vision"

I think the problem is with the userbase growing a lot the GGG vision is more and more creating some more hate between players. I often ( always in fact ) QQ about trading in PoE and ask for improvements but in fact seeing what it became i just wish it could be removed and never put on the table again. This is the most frustrating trading experience i ever had in an online game. And i'm not even talking about Auction house you already know how shitty it is in 95% of games, there are just some kinda similar trading models to the PoE's one that are at least managed by the company running them.

Got scammed few days ago for the first time ( should have known, to be honest i knew by reputation dealing with this guild and any members from it would have a bad end ), decided to give a try to support and ended with a very polite and fast answer as usual but i don't feel it will really have an impact, even with an account ban it wouldn't change much things those guys are possibly enough smart to create another account and repeat. Maybe even enough organized like in some others games to be not impacted by all of that at all. So honestly no biggies it was just an exalt, i have some more. Also decided to take some measures myself and stopped to trust any players that's it ^^ I'm done with that. It can sound as a severe decision but that's an experience i really took in the bad way and i'm going to be pissed off for a while. So now rules are simple.

Message from poe.trade modified: Ignore list
Flippers that doesn't answer on currency.poe.trade => Ignored
Players that doesn't answer and are actualy not afk or dnd => Ignored
Players that try to put alternate currencies without asking first => Ignored
Players that spam me with livesearch when i decide to put a good deal on market => Will ignore all message for few mins and eventualy take only the last one. I want an option to choose on every items if i allow them to be spot by livesearch or not. It would make a lot of sense actualy.
Players that ask for discount on a fixed price => Ignored
Players that arn't in hideout in 30 sec => Ignored
Players that try to change the price they set on poe.trade => Ignored
Players that put an offer in 820 and ask to pay first ( yeah i know i falled in the noob trap ) => Reported

Severe scam attempts with proofs => Reported on reddit ( Not allowed on Forum ).

Welcome to 2017 trading game. Hope you will enjoy it !

Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Jan 1, 2017, 12:13:17 AM
^^
I like your style but dam, your ignore list gonna be full in a week lol
"
neonive wrote:
^^
I like your style but dam, your ignore list gonna be full in a week lol

A day will probably be enough to be honest :D
Hf :)
I find it hilarious when someone wtb any unpriced low 1-2c items, asking *how much* and I go 100c,
and they stop talking to me.
Sometimes they reply *go hang yourself*.

Like, do you not get a joke? Or care to bargain?
Why so serious?
"Players can now smack around players who are having trouble very early on."
-Bex
This form of trading sucks so bad it brings out the asshat in us all.

My guilty pleasure is hitting :kick: after the trade... I dont even bother to say TYT or whatever im just like ...GTFO! "kick"! Feelsgood!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info