[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

Hi, I'm trying a low life version of one of your builds.

How do I cast Warlords Mark and Temp Chains with Blood Magic Gems-Enlighten lvl 4-Blasphemy. It still takes off 50% life each so it won't allow me to cast both at the same time.

EDIT: 20Q/21L Blood Magic Gem solved this.
Last edited by Katyperri on Jan 12, 2017, 9:59:06 PM
"
bridgeburner wrote:
Was able to take down Core Malachai and Twinned Abyss.

Have you done the Guardians yet? I got a Minotaur map from Abyss and I'm wondering if you have any tips on how to do the guardians with this build. (Different flasks to use, etc)

I've done Hydra and just used the same setup, but my atlas is messed up so that's all I've had drop unfortunately, don't have tips for other guardians.

I would assume they are all doable though without much of an issue.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Balantakos wrote:
Best levelling gear for this build?

Previous answer:

Hi, I wouldn't really recommend using FP to level, Firestorm is probably going to be the best way to go just due to how much quicker you can level with it. And leveling with Firestorm, you'll be taking pretty much the same nodes for the most part, except probably going life/ES instead of pure ES.

Tabula, Axiom/Lifesprigs, Wanderlust are all good uniques for most leveling needs.

You should be safe to switch somewhere mid Cruelty or Merci, but I think it's better to tough it out with Firestorm or something similar until Act 4 Merci.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
Katyperri wrote:
Hi, I'm trying a low life version of one of your builds.

How do I cast Warlords Mark and Temp Chains with Blood Magic Gems-Enlighten lvl 4-Blasphemy. It still takes off 50% life each so it won't allow me to cast both at the same time.

Replied in messages. :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Added Presence of Chayula amulet option with the CI version of the build, this will lower DPS, but it will make you stun resistant & give you quite a lot more ES.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hi there,
Freezing Pulse was one of my top notch favorite spells so far and i decided too to roll it for this league.
But Because I'm Fan of Ultimate Boss Kills (Uber Atziri/Shaper) I decided to go for Pathfinder because there's now way to go without 100% uptime full leech against those bosses and I can do that already with double vinktar (I never trust Warlord's to be my Leech Source tho because of Aura Radius), There's a chance to use Only one Vinktar tho and be able to spam it but I`m not sure, but needs a Perfect Roll Flask Mods of a belt and Perfect Crit Chance (Can`t yet have capped crit).

But I need advice after i tried 2 variants and both can't do My Boss kill desires:
1st: Dual Void Batteries + Presence of Chayula
Spoiler
--->DPS was outstanding ... 420k DPS (FP is lv20 tho) so that wasn`t the issue
--->Zero Mobility, I managed to do any of the guardians easily except Chimera Once it Turned into fog there's no way I can find him fast (as using wands, there's no nice movement speed skill to use), Failed to shaper for almost same reasons... lack of mobility
--->Power charge source was Orb of Storms instead of skyforth
--->Thought to go dual curse but nodes can't be enough to satisfy build requirements so i had to buy a +1 curse presence of chayula and sadly price is outstanding, it's more than my whole worth in breach which is approximately 120exa (and there is only one atm and seems the seller is trying to gain advantage of that)

2nd: Attack Speed Daggers (1.8+++) + Skyforth
Spoiler
--->So I Fixed Mobility but a downside was 1.8k ES drop from 8.8k to 6.9k (After Being a Facetanker now Any Guardian Empowered by Tough Mods one shot me).
--->Huge Damage Drop (down from 420k--->280k), After some calcualtions I find out that i can cover up for lost dps tho but that requires almost a perfect GG caster dagger which is out of me or even anyone due to how hard it is to craft (I still don`t care about damage however since I'm Using Ele Weakness at the moment).
---->If i used a shield instead of dual wielding, seems I`ll lose even more and more damage and this is when I'll be affected Because Damage Loss will be Significant to be not enough against bosses- Except an Insane Shield too)
--->I dropped Chayula tho to cover up with a strong caster amulet for DPS Loss while Skyforth gonna do the rest

I notice that u have great investment however in Energy Shield more than me but pathfinder restricts me from doing that due to flask nodes requirements around its area
-Here's my tree however if anyone have advices to upgrade it (Note: I go to Nodes Above Templar because I'm planning to go for dual Curse and that's why I also took Aura Nodes, planning to go for elemental weakness + enfeeble):
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAADuAdEDHgVCBx4NfA5IDlwRDxEvEVARlhUgFkAXLxmKGo8bJR0UHU8fQSL0JJ0qCyo4Kk0rCiycLOktHzW5N0w7DUGWRA1FfkZxSVFLrkyzUDBUglXWXGtcil3yX2pfsGJaZOdmnmr6bAttGW-ecFJ3B3vXf4B_xoMJhEiExYV9hxOJ04w2jHaNko5kj0aP-pMnlS6XBpuhm7WcpJ63oSKhL6JAo--nK6yYrrOv67QMtvq3MbmTvorDCcM6w23EosedyPDKSsrT0B_Q0ND1037ZW9te35jpAuq66_Xveu_r8NXxbfId9Pj2o_ba9z33pvfX-tL7Cf8Q?accountName=MoonAvalon&characterName=TwineArdent

And You can also Check my current character gear: (Name: TwineArdent).

Your Variant Is extremly nice too and provides even more Clearspeed i guess but i still wonder if it can do Shaper/Uber Atziri or no.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by MoonAvalon on Jan 13, 2017, 8:41:25 PM
"
MoonAvalon wrote:
Hi there,
Freezing Pulse was one of my top notch favorite spells so far and i decided too to roll it for this league.
But Because I'm Fan of Ultimate Boss Kills (Uber Atziri/Shaper) I decided to go for Pathfinder because there's now way to go without 100% uptime full leech against those bosses and I can do that already with double vinktar (I never trust Warlord's to be my Leech Source tho because of Aura Radius), There's a chance to use Only one Vinktar tho and be able to spam it but I`m not sure, but needs a Perfect Roll Flask Mods of a belt and Perfect Crit Chance (Can`t yet have capped crit).

But I need advice after i tried 2 variants and both can't do My Boss kill desires:
1st: Dual Void Batteries + Presence of Chayula
Spoiler
--->DPS was outstanding ... 420k DPS (FP is lv20 tho) so that wasn`t the issue
--->Zero Mobility, I managed to do any of the guardians easily except Chimera Once it Turned into fog there's no way I can find him fast (as using wands, there's no nice movement speed skill to use), Failed to shaper for almost same reasons... lack of mobility
--->Power charge source was Orb of Storms instead of skyforth
--->Thought to go dual curse but nodes can't be enough to satisfy build requirements so i had to buy a +1 curse presence of chayula and sadly price is outstanding, it's more than my whole worth in breach which is approximately 120exa (and there is only one atm and seems the seller is trying to gain advantage of that)

2nd: Attack Speed Daggers (1.8+++) + Skyforth
Spoiler
--->So I Fixed Mobility but a downside was 1.8k ES drop from 8.8k to 6.9k (After Being a Facetanker now Any Guardian Empowered by Tough Mods one shot me).
--->Huge Damage Drop (down from 420k--->280k), After some calcualtions I find out that i can cover up for lost dps tho but that requires almost a perfect GG caster dagger which is out of me or even anyone due to how hard it is to craft (I still don`t care about damage however since I'm Using Ele Weakness at the moment).
---->If i used a shield instead of dual wielding, seems I`ll lose even more and more damage and this is when I'll be affected Because Damage Loss will be Significant to be not enough against bosses- Except an Insane Shield too)
--->I dropped Chayula tho to cover up with a strong caster amulet for DPS Loss while Skyforth gonna do the rest

I notice that u have great investment however in Energy Shield more than me but pathfinder restricts me from doing that due to flask nodes requirements around its area
-Here's my tree however if anyone have advices to upgrade it (Note: I go to Nodes Above Templar because I'm planning to go for dual Curse and that's why I also took Aura Nodes, planning to go for elemental weakness + enfeeble):
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAADuAdEDHgVCBx4NfA5IDlwRDxEvEVARlhUgFkAXLxmKGo8bJR0UHU8fQSL0JJ0qCyo4Kk0rCiycLOktHzW5N0w7DUGWRA1FfkZxSVFLrkyzUDBUglXWXGtcil3yX2pfsGJaZOdmnmr6bAttGW-ecFJ3B3vXf4B_xoMJhEiExYV9hxOJ04w2jHaNko5kj0aP-pMnlS6XBpuhm7WcpJ63oSKhL6JAo--nK6yYrrOv67QMtvq3MbmTvorDCcM6w23EosedyPDKSsrT0B_Q0ND1037ZW9te35jpAuq66_Xveu_r8NXxbfId9Pj2o_ba9z33pvfX-tL7Cf8Q?accountName=MoonAvalon&characterName=TwineArdent

And You can also Check my current character gear: (Name: TwineArdent).

Your Variant Is extremly nice too and provides even more Clearspeed i guess but i still wonder if it can do Shaper/Uber Atziri or no.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm not too sure about Pathfinder.

Both of your variations seem like they'd work well.

I am fairly certain my build can do uber atziri & shaper as is. If not, only a few minor changes. I personally don't enjoy running bosses, so I've stayed away from that myself.

I'd be interested in seeing if people do get around to trying Shaper with this build though. Maybe I will have to try it soon.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"

I am fairly certain my build can do uber atziri & shaper as is. If not, only a few minor changes. I personally don't enjoy running bosses, so I've stayed away from that myself.

I'd be interested in seeing if people do get around to trying Shaper with this build though. Maybe I will have to try it soon.

Well I Decided to give a final chance after few changes in the tree before i give up on guardians/shaper/uber atziri.

I can say I succeed, did uber atziri deathless within first try after the changes, I decided to believe in curses for the first time (dual curse enfeeble + weakness) and dropped my anger aura (although more drop DPS it was -- 240k At the moment) to be able to do that with my current level and got more ES aswell.

Seems there's a big advantage within freezing pulse and being curser however because you always try to attack from low range and that scaled well, so from my experience i think that ur vesion will do shaper/uber atziri even easier than guardians.

However, I gotta few work that i guess would cover up for total lost damage:
-Enchants at Helmet and Boots
-FP level 21
-My Daggers can be still upgraded into better

Sorry for talking a bit much, But generally i thought to share my experience here, just in case if anyone had thoughts to follow my lead.

Thanks for your build tho, Actually I was Looking at your build for a while and I tried as possible to gain advantages of it related to Pathfinder that now I guess I`m Almost done with its optimization.
Last edited by MoonAvalon on Jan 14, 2017, 6:27:57 AM
"
MoonAvalon wrote:
"

Well I Decided to give a final chance after few changes in the tree before i give up on guardians/shaper/uber atziri.

I can say I succeed, did uber atziri deathless within first try after the changes, I decided to believe in curses for the first time (dual curse enfeeble + weakness) and dropped my anger aura (although more drop DPS it was -- 240k At the moment) to be able to do that with my current level and got more ES aswell.

Seems there's a big advantage within freezing pulse and being curser however because you always try to attack from low range and that scaled well, so from my experience i think that ur vesion will do shaper/uber atziri even easier than guardians.

However, I gotta few work that i guess would cover up for total lost damage:
-Enchants at Helmet and Boots
-FP level 21
-My Daggers can be still upgraded into better

Sorry for talking a bit much, But generally i thought to share my experience here, just in case if anyone had thoughts to follow my lead.

Thanks for your build tho, Actually I was Looking at your build for a while and I tried as possible to gain advantages of it related to Pathfinder that now I guess I`m Almost done with its optimization.

No worries & glad to hear!

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Hello. This build looks like a lot of fun and I intend on trying it out soon.Thanks for taking the time to write up the guide! I am curious on why you have attack speed on the daggers? Is it just for whirling blades? I was thinking that dual void batteries might work with the build for more dp especially with the cast speed modifier. I know there will be ramp up time for crit cap going this route, but should be overall more dps? Also I am really looking forward to seeing your vids of uber/shaper if you get a chance. I checked your stream but you were offline. Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info