[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

I am in the process of gearing a dusty elementalist for this build. However i have problems with fitting all my auras :/
A level 4 enlighten seems mandatory for the auras on life. With charisma, a lv 2 enlighten and a lv 20 bloodmagic gem, i can not activate discipline and a herald together.
Maybe it is your lv 21 blood magic gem that is allowing you to run all your auras.

I could also just miss something very obvious :P

Thinking of scrapping herald of thunder, putting discipline or a herald together with clarity on life, spec out of charisma and call it a day.
"
lordchopf wrote:
I am in the process of gearing a dusty elementalist for this build. However i have problems with fitting all my auras :/
A level 4 enlighten seems mandatory for the auras on life. With charisma, a lv 2 enlighten and a lv 20 bloodmagic gem, i can not activate discipline and a herald together.
Maybe it is your lv 21 blood magic gem that is allowing you to run all your auras.

I could also just miss something very obvious :P

Thinking of scrapping herald of thunder, putting discipline or a herald together with clarity on life, spec out of charisma and call it a day.

Yeah if you can't fit all the auras, it's not a big deal. Herald of Thunder is a very minor boost.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Enjoying this build so far, but after having a few deaths I decided to make a few minor tweaks that I feel helps the survivability without hurting damage too much.

1) Drop herald of thunder and replace it with arctic armor. They reserve the same amount of mana but arctic armor is defensive (reduces incoming damage) but also offensive because it chills enemies who hit us or walk over the chilled ground which, thanks to the amulet, makes us do more damage to them.

2) Make your grounding flask an aqua marine flask. This flask creates chilled ground which will both slow enemies around us and let us do more damage (same as 1). It also has a pretty long duration and multiple uses.

Since the play style with this build seems to be to whirl into a pack (to proc fortify) both of these tweaks I feel benefit us as well as provide some offensive boosts to make up for losing herald of thunder.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
Enjoying this build so far, but after having a few deaths I decided to make a few minor tweaks that I feel helps the survivability without hurting damage too much.

1) Drop herald of thunder and replace it with arctic armor. They reserve the same amount of mana but arctic armor is defensive (reduces incoming damage) but also offensive because it chills enemies who hit us or walk over the chilled ground which, thanks to the amulet, makes us do more damage to them.

2) Make your grounding flask an aqua marine flask. This flask creates chilled ground which will both slow enemies around us and let us do more damage (same as 1). It also has a pretty long duration and multiple uses.

Since the play style with this build seems to be to whirl into a pack (to proc fortify) both of these tweaks I feel benefit us as well as provide some offensive boosts to make up for losing herald of thunder.

Cool glad to hear you're enjoying it & tweaking it to your tastes.

I did some testing with Arctic Armor as well.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 7, 2017, 7:37:36 PM
ty for work, nice build.
please tell me what to change for increase the damage if I have now 130-140k DPS without charges.
Last edited by awa7 on Jan 8, 2017, 10:10:47 AM
"
awa7 wrote:
ty for work, nice build.
please tell me what to change for increase the damage if I have now 130-140k DPS without charges.

Tooltip is kind of misleading for this build, and I wouldn't really worry about it.

Getting 21/20 Freezing Pulse will be a big upgrade, using Empower, using Vessel of Vinktar to shock bosses & hard mobs for 50% damage is a big deal as well.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
for the ci budget build, how do i leech w/o life leech gem or does vaal pact has innate leech?
"
lienlien wrote:
for the ci budget build, how do i leech w/o life leech gem or does vaal pact has innate leech?

Warlord's Mark. Either in a blasphemy setup as the build recommends or a Curse on Hit setup or just self cast.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
lienlien wrote:

Warlord's Mark. Either in a blasphemy setup as the build recommends or a Curse on Hit setup or just self cast.

This, and/or boots enchant.

Vessel of Vinktar will be leeching for you as well.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 9, 2017, 4:05:38 PM
So, I'm curious if you've tried using this:

Seems like pretty similar stats, but wouldn't the 60% damage if you've frozen recently be better than the cold penetration if we chill? Plus the extra freeze chance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info