[3.3] LL CI Crit Freezing Pulse by Paige | Shatter Everything! | LL + CI Shenanigans | Off Meta

"
bridgeburner wrote:
"
"
bridgeburner wrote:
So, I'm currently in the process of trying to convert my level 88 elementalist into this build. But I'm not sure I did the tree correctly. You have a level 100 tree posted, and the "leveling" trees you posted for the other build seem different (likely because of different gear).

Can you look at my current tree please (Character: SmackedLikeABreach) and see if I did okay or if I need to reconfigure? I avoided most of the jewel nodes (except for the one for energy from within) and didn't fill out the Unnatural Calm circle or the Foresight circle, so I'm basically just missing jewel nodes and some es nodes.

Also, what level do the enlighten gems need to be? Do they all have to be the corrupted level 4's for this setup to work? Or can they be level 3's?

Hi, for the most part your tree looks fine.

I would personally take more ES nodes and save Frost Walker, Alchemist, and Nimbleness for the last few levels.

So, finish off your ES nodes, take Arcane Vision if you feel it's worth it, and if you have/can find a good jewel, maybe pick up another socket. Just my suggestions.

Ok thanks for the info. What about the enlightens? I still have 17ex left, but I'm worried I'm gonna tap out buying skill gems and daggers (high-crit + attack speed daggers are pretty pricey). Can I get away with level 3 enlightens or do I need level 4's for this to work?

Oops sorry. Yeah you should be able to get away with level 3 Enlightens, if not you can either drop Herald of Thunder or pick up the Charisma aura node underneath Vaal Pact.

The problem you'll run into if you cut yourself short on the mana is you will start running out on longer single target boss fights.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 5, 2017, 4:17:49 PM
How would you level this build? using FP all the way since the beginning? if so what are some good uniques I could use to make it faster?
"
rigzaggon wrote:
How would you level this build? using FP all the way since the beginning? if so what are some good uniques I could use to make it faster?

2 of these would be a good start. Very high crit chance + elemental damage.
"
rigzaggon wrote:

Hi, I wouldn't really recommend using FP to level, Firestorm is probably going to be the best way to go just due to how much quicker you can level with it. And leveling with Firestorm, you'll be taking pretty much the same nodes for the most part, except probably going life/ES instead of pure ES.

Tabula, Axiom/Lifesprigs, Wanderlust are all good uniques for most leveling needs.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jan 5, 2017, 7:36:40 PM
"
"
rigzaggon wrote:

Hi, I wouldn't really recommend using FP to level, Firestorm is probably going to be the best way to go just due to how much quicker you can level with it. And leveling with Firestorm, you'll be taking pretty much the same nodes for the most part, except probably going life/ES instead of pure ES.

Tabula, Axiom/Lifesprigs, Wanderlust are all good uniques for most leveling needs.

At what level would you say that its ok to start using FP?
where is the sky for this build? Are things like shaper and atziri possible and how is the damage in group play?
"
rigzaggon wrote:
"
"
rigzaggon wrote:

At what level would you say that its ok to start using FP?

Once you get into merciless is probably acceptable. If you really want to play freezing pulse then right around 38 when you unlock spell echo ect.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
"
lordchopf wrote:
where is the sky for this build? Are things like shaper and atziri possible and how is the damage in group play?

I'm going to be working on Uber atziri and shaper videos this weekend.

I am almost certain they're both farmable with this build. I don't see why it wouldn't be.

As far as the damage. its insane in groups or solo play.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Any1 reason not to go Inquisitor since you would free 1 gem slot + cast speed

Btw nice build thinking about making it
Last edited by mactane1994 on Jan 6, 2017, 5:40:38 PM
"
mactane1994 wrote:
Any1 reason not to go Inquisitor since you would free 1 gem slot + cast speed

Btw nice build thinking about making it

Thanks.

There's a couple of reasons, we mainly go Ele so we don't randomly rip vs ele reflect, and with Liege of Primordial we're doing 40% increased cold & lightning damage, and getting 100% increased buffs on our Ice and Lightning Golem. I also prefer starting out in the Witch area because it's surrounded by a lot of strong nodes for the build.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info