[2.5] The Nightmare - Chaos Blade Flurry Slayer!

"
mrshakurr wrote:
I'm lvl 74 right now and I feel like my poison does very little damage. I have the flat chaos foil, rings and amulet with breath of the council on offhand and 20/20 gems. My dmg per hit is pretty good for being fairly low level and only having half of the jewels but the poison dmg against bosses/unique mobs is very little. I use Wither totem every time I encounter a unique mob but still doesn't help the poison. My profile is public can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? The character's name is YouKilMyFathrPreprToDie.

% Chaos damage + add x to x chaos damage to attacks => for rings
Or you can get a Ming's Heart. I'm using one and rolling low life so the -10% don't bother me that much.

In case you roll with a Ming's don't be afraid to try to find a weapon with high physical AND chaos dmg to the detriment of the atk speed. But don't go under 1.8.

The Retch is a very good belt for the build too. => http://poe.trade/search/omgonakatubeka

I use a Carnage Heart too => combo with The Retch.

Poison damage is quite good on my end. Killed uber Izaro by doing almost nuffin'. You're not doing anything "wrong" you just need to upgrade whenever you can. I felt that "low poison/chaos dmg" phase too.
Are flat phys and % phys on gear important at all? Also what are your thoughts on resolute technique?
So, a question I have is about the level of wither. Why do we only level it to level 13? Is there no point in going higher? I vaguely remember the reason why it is leveled to 13 but can't remember exactly.
"
LordOShade wrote:
So, a question I have is about the level of wither. Why do we only level it to level 13? Is there no point in going higher? I vaguely remember the reason why it is leveled to 13 but can't remember exactly.

The INT requirement.

I'm honestly curious if this build can survive to 3.0. It feels like you'd need to use Viper Strike for bosses.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on May 24, 2017, 2:26:44 AM
Ah, thanks CantripN. I do have another question for you whenever your available.

How are we allocating points around the mana and life leech area? Do we grab both mana leech passives or do we grab only one and connect to life nodes via the dex node above the life nodes? Not sure if it is only on my computer but it shows both the second mana leech and the dex node as being allocated.
"
LordOShade wrote:
Ah, thanks CantripN. I do have another question for you whenever your available.

How are we allocating points around the mana and life leech area? Do we grab both mana leech passives or do we grab only one and connect to life nodes via the dex node above the life nodes? Not sure if it is only on my computer but it shows both the second mana leech and the dex node as being allocated.

The tree itself changed a bit since I played this last. When I relogged on Standard, it looks a lot like this:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAABeAdwFLQW1CC4McA2NES8UIBR1Fr8Y2xmOGbQajSPTI_YmlSefLiMuUzBxMHwx-zWSNj031DpCOuE7tkMxR35KfUrIS3hM_02STeNOKlBHUUdbJluvXzlfP2HiYqxlTWqMapNsCGyMbqpvJ287dO12gnfjeA15aHvDfXV_43_7hNmFp4a0h3aKr4rwjX2Nv49gkBGTmZpqmy2cxJ2qotmjiqU1plepbrCrsNiygLTFtNG1SLXytyK7nr02vqfAGsEEwuzEgsgMyBTTb9N-1CPYvdrB2-fdqOXm62PtP-2D7g7vDu968YryRfVh9W_8xf4K_o_-ug==?accountName=CantripN&characterName=Kensai
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Just to remind you this build is not noob friendly. Simply because you can do much stronger builds with much higher dps for less currency. Was playing much stronger version of this build with raider. To cap resistances is pain in the ass but to max chaos damage on rings and neck is fucking soul crushing. I had all the gear i needed but i had average jewels .... it translates to late game so much that i could not do t15 maps smooth. Switched to HoWa that turned up much cheaper and so much stronger... So Chaos builds are currency drainers if you want to play late game with them.
Last edited by Malamojapruskisatelitu on Jun 23, 2017, 5:22:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info