[2.5] The Nightmare - Chaos Blade Flurry Slayer!

Theme: Caravan Palace - Comics

KILLED SHAPER / ALL GUARDIANS / UBER ATZIRI / CHAYULA
Spoiler

So, having played a Raider to level 92, I'm currently re-leveling as Slayer. Why Slayer? Because it simply brings the most to the table, and at the end of the day, Raider is mostly QoL.

What this build does, is scale Chaos Damage through Flat Chaos and % Chaos / Area to get insane amounts of DPS (and a LOT of Poison). At the same time, you're quite tanky using very good Acrobatics and quite some Evasion, and you have the Slayer's OP Overleech mechanic.
Done all content as Raider, Slayer so far feels superior in every way except on Chilled/Shocking Ground.

Links and what you can expect with good gear are below.

Bear in mind the Avg Damage, nor Attack Speed listed aren't correct for a fake offhand. True DPS is around 10-15% MORE. Better to look at Avg Damage for Main Hand in the Offence tab (what I'll list below).

Stats (level 94 - Clearspeed Version, Carcass Jack + Breath of the Council + Dying Sun):
Life: 7277
Life Regen: 393
Evasion: 14735 / 19816 with Flask.
Dodge: 49/46 => 75/75 with Vaal Grace
Damage per Hit (Inc AoE, 7 Charges) = 2671-4432 / 2986-5147 (with Flasks)
Damage per Hit (Conc Effect, 7 Charges) = 4277-7098 / 4616-7663 (with Flasks)
Attacks/sec (not including the release) = 11.34 (attack/sec without the offhand, x1.1)
Temporal Chains 20/47 with +40% Effect :)

Gear:
Spoiler

Flasks:

or instead of Dying Sun -

Jewels:

Tree (level 95):

You can do ALL map mods, Reflect, no Regen, whatever... The only things that I do with some caution is NO LEECH and 60% Slower Recovery (also affects Leech) - both are very doable, just require more care.

Spoiler

Stats (level 83):
Life: 5569
Life Regen: 406
Evasion: 17205
Dodge: 59/56 => 69/66 with Flask => 75/66 on max stacks.
Avg Damage (Inc AoE) = 2500 / 3261 (with Flasks)
Avg Damage (Conc Effect) = 4005 / 5224 (with Flasks)
Attacks/sec (not including the release) = 11.22 (not what the tooltip shows, don't worry)

Gear:
Spoiler
or

Flasks:

Jewels:

Dreamfeather or Scourge works fine if you can't get a 2+ speed weapon with good phys+chaos dps, but it's obviously not as good.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Feb 12, 2017, 10:36:42 AM
Last bumped on Jun 23, 2017, 5:21:56 AM

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Dec 30, 2016, 10:30:00 AM
Hi, trying your build and so far its gg.

hope the dps enough in endgame. will post after lvling to atleast 85.

ty ;)
Nice Build, I added it as requested to the build list.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Spoiler

@Level 80, 5108 life with 25k evasion (grace up). my gear is not great but its working fine, haven't tested in red maps and i did atziri easy nps ;)

btw my tooltip is 902(Inc AOE), 1.4k(Conc effect) with grace up.

Last edited by MusicalMind on Jan 2, 2017, 6:59:54 AM
This is good stuff! Following as we speak, still very low level but can't wait to get 'up there'
@Lvl 91,done most of the maps including phys reflect, vaal temple map as well.

i'm at to try guardians. i feel pretty tanky with high hp and leech plus gg evasion.

Ty
Hey, could you make a quick editlog whenever you update this? I follow it almost every day I play and like to see any changes that might happen. Thanks!
"
LPFlea wrote:
Hey, could you make a quick editlog whenever you update this? I follow it almost every day I play and like to see any changes that might happen. Thanks!

Sure. No huge changes lately, I did remove the Accuracy+INT passives since I got a ring with some INT, and I gained a level. Using Hyrri + Dark Seer for most Guardians, but otherwise use Carcass + Breath.
Life is slightly over 7200 at level 94 with Carcass.

My profile is public, feel free to peek :D

Keep us posted as you progress!

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 9, 2017, 9:05:52 AM
Interesting build 😎 anychance of game play video. Also how does the uncapped lightning damage bonus work. Does it mean your light res is negative?
Last edited by count2potato on Jan 10, 2017, 5:48:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info