[3.0] Budget Auramancer with Totems - Now with 12 auras

This is a guide to share the concept of my totem auramancer. If people find it interesting I may add further information.

3.0 update

The build hasn't changed much in 3.0, the main different is that the build can't get +1 power charge now (but it might have not been the best idea anyway). So you should get +2 from killing all bandits.

Now, the build may not be so much cheaper compared to the classic aurabot because life is meta now and ES gear is not much more expensive. On the other hand, necrobot was nerfed so this is not so weaker compared with necrobot.

For pantheon, even though I didn't have a chance to test it, I suspect soul of lunaris and soul of garukhan could work well, but you can change this as you see fit in each situation.

On level 88 now I am getting ~4.7k life and 1.39k ES. This means about 5800 pool with 19% MoM , that combined with 30k evasion when using grace+flask it should be good enough considering you will be moving around.

2.6 update

With the 2.6 update this build has been buffed for a very simple reason: Victario's Influence has been buffed. While it was only possible to get 10 auras before, now you are able to run 12! Also not only do you not need to use generosity, now Victario's Influnce supports the auras you put on it with a 30 level generosity gem! In addition this means you don't even need to link it, just 6 socket it making the build even cheaper.

Regarding aoe changes, indeed they affect auras but I think that the current aoe is decent enough to be worth making such a build. Here is the aoe with my current gear:

Finally now getting mana on gear is more important as you need to get enough mana to be able to run 20lv Clarity

Concept
The initial concept that got me to make this build is related to exploiting Hierophant's Sanctuary of thought Ascendancy point which converts mana to ES and also reduces the mana cost of skills.

Also I always wanted to make an auramancer build but usually the cost of such build was a concern. I understand that Shavs is much cheaper now but you still need to make another character to farm exalts first for example.

Finally another part about auramancers that I didn't find so appealing was that it may have a passive gameplay.

So I came up with a totem auramancer that even though is not as strong as other auramancer support builds (especially compared to the necro auramancers that give strong damage buffs because of ascendancy), it is a lot cheaper. Normally putting auras to totems is not a good idea because the mana cost of such totems would be huge, but this build makes the mana cost of totems 0.

It should be possible to make this as your first character, if you start a few weeks after the league starts, because you will need to have access to some uniques items etc.

Pros and Cons

+ Fairly cheap compared to the classic aurabot
+ Very Active gameplay
+ Fairly defensive against packs and breaches
+ It scales well during leveling

- Not as strong buffs as more expensive auramancers
- Not so high life pool, so be careful of things that can one shot you
- Not all buffs are 100% up time, because you need to cast aura totems
- BiS helmet may be hard to obtain.

Which auras this build runs?

It runs the following auras:

Discipline
Purity of Elements
Purity of Fire with generosity
Purity of Ice with generosity
Purity of Lightning with generosity
Hatred with generosity
Vitality with generosity
20lv Clarity with genesity
Grace on totem
Haste on totem
Anger on totem
Wrath on totem

You can see the aura reservation plan here:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#Y-4pmcKd/9b.Zh/EUe.QH-b/.7Nh

It also provides all 3 charges, Rampage and Vaal Haste

Passive skill tree

This is the tree for level 92. I am 88 right now, I have left some life nodes as last ones in the Scion life wheel.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBFEEswthDjwQzBRNFHEWbxcvGJEZiho4Go8dqiSqJLAnLypNKyYrtiynL281kjbpOhY6UjrhPC0_J0PIRnFKyE3jTwRRTFXWWOVZbVnzWitboFv0X5hfsGTnZp5oWmhlaPJuqm-ecLtxYnIPcql1KnaseGl8DnzZfVt_xoCkggeCHoMJg1-DzITFhoKIQoxGkFWTJ5u1oS-iAKPyplenVaxHrKqtja9stAy18rc-vJ--isHFwxPDOsT2xq7KSsrTzzLPfti92RPZfNsL4YjjauoY7BjwH_JF8932rvba9zL4k_jr-tL7CfxL_gr-Sf6P

Here is pastebin from my character in standard:

https://pastebin.com/XvkaDYSF

Bandits:

Normal - Help Oak for life
Cruel - Kill all for passive
Merciless - Help Alira for additional power charge.

Kill all bandits for +2 points.

After discussing this with Kwitch, I have thought about this again and I think it's more efficient to take one more life node rather than havine a 5th power charge.

Leveling Tips

Unless you want to invest initially in damage and then re-fund a lot of points (so that you level as a spell caster) so that you level at your own pace, I think it's fun playing with parties as soon as possible.

Initially you can start leveling with skills like fire trap, searing bond and flame totem. However as I said despite that you won't have that much dps eventually so you need to switch to a semi-support role gradually.

For auras initially get clarity as it will also help you use your skills easier. Then you can start using purities as it will help your party having high resists in most situations. This will help you as well. Just don't get too much mana reserved to the point that you can't do your own skills! Alternatively if you are playing with friends and you are managing your resistances without auras, you can try getting an offensive aura like hatred. As you are getting more aura reservation nodes you will be able to use more and more auras. Get victario's influence as soon as you can which will allow you to use more auras earlier. Just remember that everything that's on victario's influence is only going to buff other players not you.

When it comes to the passive skill tree, try to spread your tree as early as possible. Initially try getting ancestral bond and then getting the aura cluster above:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBFEEswthFy8aOCSwJy8rJjoWQ8hPBFXWWOVZ81orW6Bk52aeaFpo8nFicg9yqXUqfA6ApIaCkFWiAKPyp1Wsqq9swxPE9sau8B_60g==

Later go for Eldritch battery as soon as possible, getting also the aura nodes on the way:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBFEEswthFy8aOB2qJLAnLypNKyYvbzWSOhY8LT8nQ8hGcUrITwRRTFXWWOVZ81orW6Bk52aeaFpo8m6qb55wu3Ficg9yqXUqfA59W3_GgKSCHoMJg8yGgohCkFWTJ6IAo_KnVaxHrKqvbLQMtfK3Pr6KwcXDE8T2xq7KSsrT2L3ZE9sL4YjsGPAf-tL-Cv5J

Later get the rest of aura nodes and get to the marauder area of the tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBFEEswthDjwUcRcvGJEZiho4Go8dqiSwJy8qTSsmL281kjoWOlI8LT8nQ8hGcUrITwRRTFXWWOVZ81orW6BfsGTnZp5oWmjybqpvnnC7cWJyD3KpdSp8DnzZfVt_xoCkgh6DCYPMhMWGgohCkFWTJ5u1oS-iAKPyp1WsR6yqr2y0DLXytz68n76KwcXDE8M6xPbGrspKytPYvdkT2wvhiOoY7BjwH_ba9zL46_rS-wn-Cv5J

Finally focus on the rest of the nodes such as life, totem nodes etc.

As for ascendancy, get Divine Guidance as soon as possible as it will help you in leveling and having more auras +clarity. Then when possible also get Sanctuary of Thought. As soon as you do you can also get the ancient waystones jewel to start using aura totems as well. This way you can become full support in early merciless. Finally when you get to maps try to farm trials (trade /820 can help a lot with this) and as soon as you have all trials get either a friend or pay someone to carry you through merciless and uber lab so that you can unlock ritual of awakening, thus achieving 4 totems and being able to get all the auras.

Stats

There are no offensive stats because this is pure support build.

Defensive stats without all buffs:

All buffs (haste+grace totem, stibnite flask and tempest shield):

Note that I also get 4% chance to block from a corrupted amulet. This is not required for the build but if you can get it, it's a nice bonus.

My Gear

Gear explanation

Main Weapon

The weapon must be a wand to be able to use ranged frenzy.

Colouring will depend on the colours of the helmet. See the helmet section as well. If you end up putting anger in the wand you will need a +2 to level of fire skills, if you end up putting wrath in the wand you will need one with +2 to level of lighting skills. In the rare event of having a helmet with 3 of-colour sockets, perhaps 1 to level of sockets would help if you put there haste. Most likely though this won't happen so it will either be anger or wrath.

Be careful with colouring the wand though, I ended up spending more chromatics that I should have because I didn't think of this much initially. For anger you need 3R and for Wrath 2R1B. Use https://siveran.github.io/calc.html to calculate the best option (you most likely need Vorici). if you don't have high level Vorici like I did, you may need to use a crafting service.

The other stat you need is as much as cast speed as possible, to be able to cast the totems without much delay.

It is advisable to get resists from the wand as well, otherwise you will have to get it from elsewhere and this will end up requiring expensive rares.20-40 resists should be enough.

Finally be careful on the int requirements of the wand. While this build travel throughout the skill tree and it has some decent intelligence, high level wands requires a lot of Int. I think it's best to avoid any wands that require more than 188 int.

Main Shield

For the shield you need a decent evasion shield (1k+ evasion should do), with life, resists and ideally some good block chance. Why block chance instead of more evasion? Because having more block will work even when you don't have grace and also such a shield will be cheaper than a near top roll evasion one.

Mobility Weapon

The Screaming Eagle unique is ideal for this because 10% increased movement speed will help you in mobility mode. Also it gives some life.

Mobility shield

Similar to the main shield but this time you should focus more on resists (as you won't get any from the main weapon). Defenses are not so important as the second weapon set will be mostly used outside of battle.

Helmet

This will have to be Alpha's Howl because you need the 8% reduced mana reservation (otherwise you will end up running one aura less) and also it gives +2 to socket auras which is important. It also gives you the benefit of not being able to be frozen.

Initially you can get a non corrupted version but ideally you should aim for a corrupted helmet with the "When hit, #% of damage is taken from mana before life" corruption. The corruption value ranges from 3-5, if you can get the top one this will be the BiS helmet. Try to aim buying a 4L with quality and ideally with the colours you need. I don't thing corrupting it yourself would be a good idea. If you can't find one with the right colours, you will probably have to use a crafting service that uses Level 8 Vorici. Use at least one red and it should not take too many times. You should aim for these colours: either 2R2G, 1R1B2G or a vary rare variant could be 2R1B1G. Remember that for each usage of Vorici (4 chroms) you also need an equal number of vaal orbs on corrupted items, so if you have to craft the corrupted helmet leave this until later when you will have some currency.

Finally depending on the colours you end up with, you may need to update your wand. The goal here is, to have all 4 auras on totems have +2 to level of gem.

Body Armour

This will have to be Victario's Influence, otherwise you won't be able to get 12 auras. This also gives some aura radius and aura effect that buff all auras you have. It wil also give you some evasion and ES. Try to aim for a good roll, especially for aura effect and area of effect. It automatically links socketed auras with 30 level generosity making the auras you put on it fairly effective.

Gloves

Although not critical for the build it is a good idea to use Wyrmsign, to enable rampage for your party. It also provides some life. Be careful not to socket any auras on this item because it will support them with conc effect. If you use the same setup as I do (see next section for gems) you should be fine.

Boots

You will probably need some hybrid EV/ES to be able to get dexterity and also colour the item easily. Life, 30% movement speed, resists and probably dexterity is what you need. Getting some mana is also important to be able to run 20 level Clarity.

Ring 1

This should be Romira's Banquet to be able to generate power charges so that you can share them with your team. Critical is not important, but getting a good mana roll is important.

Ring 2

This should be a rare ring with Life, Resists and dexterity. If you can get any chaos resists, flat ES or mana (ES is more important than mana) it would be beneficial.

Amulet

This should be The Aylardex. Try to aim for a good roll of life and mana. This amulet is needed for providing additional percentage of damage taken from mana before life. So with 5 power charges, this will be an additional 5 % of damage taken from mana before life. It will also give the 1+ power charge you need to get to 5 power charges (in addition to helping Alira). It will reduce the effectiveness of power charges for you, but as this is not a damage build this will not be a problem at all.

Although not essential, later getting a corrupted version with block chance could be of help.

Belt

You need a rare belt with life and resists and if possible some chaos resists. Generally getting some chaos resists from gear is something you should aim for(perhaps at higher levels where you have some currency), as -40 is not a good idea.

Flasks

I recommend having 3 life flasks, (have at least one with bleeding removal just in case). Then the 4th flask should be a stibnite flask of reflexes and the 5th a quicksilver flask of adrenaline.

Jewels

Ancient Waystones is mandatory for this build so that your aura totems can have 0 mana cost.

Conqueror's Efficiency is mandatory for this build in order to run 12 auras. It provides some skill effect duration as well.

The other two jewels can be be either both rare, or a rare and anatomical knowledge for more life. For the rare ones, top roll life is the most important mod. Then totem life, attributes, resists and cast speed are also good.

Gems

For aura gems try to get some gems with quality (although note that if you want quality to be too high they will get expensive). It is also advisable to get high quality on phase run as well. Below I will explain the setup of gems I use which I recommend following if you don't want to think of it a lot.

Main Weapon

Enduring cry for generating endurance charges and sharing them with your team.

Wrath/Anger (or Haste in rare cases) + spell totem depending on the colours of the helmet/wand

Main Shield

Frenzy with greater multiple projectiles and faster attacks. This is used for generating frenzy charges to share them with your team. It also generates power charges because of Romira's ring. Greater is very important but faster attacks is a good idea to have too.

Mobility Weapon

Flame dash is useful for "jumping" to higher/lower terain areas or getting across a gap in the terain. Portal gem is also nice to have to give a fresh tp to your team when needed. Linking both to faster casting is beneficial.

Mobility Shield

Phase run is your main mobility skill. Supporting it with increased duration is important. Unless you have another gem you want to level, also supporting it with 2 level enhance can make it more effective.

Why Phase run and not other mobility skills? First of all it doesn't depend on attack speed/cast speed (which you will not have that much). Also considering that after battle you will often have 3 frenzy charges, the duration will be decent (with 3 frenzy charges I get over 9 seconds of duration). Another reason though is the phasing itself. Sometimes you may encounter some monsters getting in your way. For normal build you just kill these monsters but for this build you may occasionally get to a point where no party member is nearby to kill any monsters and you are obstructed by some enemies. This is a nice way to go through them without such problems.

Note though that you can't use flame dash at the same time as phase run because using any skills during phase run cancels phase run.

Helmet

This will be anger+haste+grace supported by spell totem, or wrath+haste+grace supported by spell totem or (vary rare to get, but not ideal) wrath+anger+grace supported by spell totem.

Note that it's important to have the highest mana reservation auras be used in totems to be able to get to 12 auras. Unfortunately you can't use generosity on aura totems.

Body Armour

I put the 3 purities (of fire/ice/lightning),hatred, Vitality and Clarity on the body armour. The most important to support with high level generosity is hatred. So generally why hatred and not any other aura? I think hatred is the aura that will benefit the most attack builds (which in most cases are the builds that benefit more from damage auras). You also need grace for yourself so you can't use generosity on it.

Some could argue that it might have been preferable to not use generosity for purities so that you can easily have high resists, however this option is not possible for this build unless you start removing auras.

Gloves

Since you often use enduring cry to support your team with charges, it would be reasonable to have CWDT with immortal call. Linking it with increased duration can buff the duration a bit.

There could be other options as well for the 4th gem but I thought that tempest shield is a good way to buff block chance a bit (considering there was some investment on it on the shield) and with the increased duration gem already used for immortal call I get 24+ seconds of duration for it, making it almost always on in heavy battle.

Boots

Discipline and Purity of elements must not be linked with generosity because you need them both. In fact someone could argue that having all 4 purities may be overkill, however you do need purity of elements for yourself anyway, otherwise capping your resists would be very hard.

Having vaal haste supported with increased duration is a nice way to buff dps of parties, especially for cases like breaches where you can have almost 100% up time.

Note on weapon sets

Finally note that since this build uses both weapon sets, you should have equal number of skills and each weapon set. For example this build uses 3 skills for each set:

main set is Enduring Cry, Aura, Frenzy
mobility set is Flame Dash, Phase Run and portal gem.

This is important because when you change the weapon set the skill slots in the skill bar will change based on the skills that are in the other set.

Last edited by phmn on Oct 22, 2017, 10:53:48 AM
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2017, 10:54:47 AM
Nice build write-up. I have a few questions for you.

You are casting 4 totems, enduring cry, phase run, swapping weapon sets between packs, using frenzy attacks for charges + romira's power charges, and recasting totems as necessary. Isn't this a LOT of things to do / manage?

The Screaming Eagle for your mobility weapon is fine, but why not The Gryphon?

Your choice to use Conduit to share charges with allies has the limitation that they need to be 'present' when you generate the charge in order to share them with your allies. This can be very problematic if those allies do not stay close enough to you. Maybe it should state that somewhere in the guide.

Also, even though you can produce 5 power charges, your allies can not benefit from more charges of each type than their own maximum. So if they have not invested in increased power charges, they will only receive 3.

Why is your defensive picture indicating that you are being effected by all of your purity totems only showing your maximum resistances at 75%? Shouldn't you be at 79% or more since you are using your own leveled generosity?

4.6k life at level 88 looks terrifying.

How long are your totems lasting for?

Would you recommend any lab enchants instead of your corruption, as it looks somewhat difficult to get?

I have never met a physical build that does not supply his own Hatred. Yes, I realize you would bring a better version of it for your totem, however, would you consider running Determination instead?

You have not provided a calculator link for your aura setup. It seems pretty important, as 90% of your build is focused on reserving mana for auras. I've made one for you, if it's not exactly accurate please modify it.

Since you only have 39 mana available to spend for skills, at any point during leveling before Heirophant Sanctuary of Thought, did you have problems with casting any of your skills?

Cheers!
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
"
Kwitch wrote:
Nice build write-up. I have a few questions for you.
You are casting 4 totems, enduring cry, phase run, swapping weapon sets between packs, using frenzy attacks for charges + romira's power charges, and recasting totems as necessary. Isn't this a LOT of things to do / manage?

Yes it's a lot, it's kind of the opposite of the classic aurabot that has a fairly passive gameplay (with the exception of moving around of course and using vaal gems). I added this in the positives but I guess some may find it a bit too much.

"
Kwitch wrote:

The Screaming Eagle for your mobility weapon is fine, but why not The Gryphon?

The Gryphon can work too, but I don't see you getting any benefit from it as you are not killing any monsters. This build has literally 0 damage because of Ancestral bond.

"
Kwitch wrote:

Your choice to use Conduit to share charges with allies has the limitation that they need to be 'present' when you generate the charge in order to share them with your allies. This can be very problematic if those allies do not stay close enough to you. Maybe it should state that somewhere in the guide.

Yes that's true but you also need to keep up with the party anyway so that other players can benefit from your auras. Especially for frenzy/power charges though, you can keep using frenzy to generate charges so this is not a problem.

"
Kwitch wrote:

Also, even though you can produce 5 power charges, your allies can not benefit from more charges of each type than their own maximum. So if they have not invested in increased power charges, they will only receive 3.

Yes having more power charges is for the purpose of having more damage mitigation, not for giving additional charges to party members. The 4th power charge is taken from the amulet anyway and the 5th is from Alira. Thinking about this now, probably taking more life is more efficient. I will update the guide on this.

"
Kwitch wrote:

Why is your defensive picture indicating that you are being effected by all of your purity totems only showing your maximum resistances at 75%? Shouldn't you be at 79% or more since you are using your own leveled generosity?

No, generosity is on the purity of fire/ice/lightning whether I use my own generosity linked to them or not when I have them on Victario's Influnce (and I can't think of the build to work without doing so). Having your own generosity doesn't change the fact that the auras only go to allies and not you. This is why I also need to use purity of elements to be able to easily reach my resistance needs without spending a fortune.

"
Kwitch wrote:

4.6k life at level 88 looks terrifying.

It's not just 4.6 life, it's 4.6+ MoM from ascendancy/corruption/power charges. With 5 power charges that's ~5750 life. I understand this is not great for the current meta, but considering it also has evasion, think about it as an evasion build with 5.7k life on 88lv. It's not amazing (I wouldn't recommend the build for hc) but it's more then enough considering you are also moving constantly. The main concern is being one shotted, so you have to be aware of high hitters.

"
Kwitch wrote:

How long are your totems lasting for?

13.2 seconds

"
Kwitch wrote:

Would you recommend any lab enchants instead of your corruption, as it looks somewhat difficult to get?

I haven't explored this but usually for auramancers you look for aura reduced mana reservation. However buying an alpha's howl helmet with such an enchantment is fairly expensive which defeats the point of going for a budget build. Indeed the corruption is not easy to find (that's why the build is not for the league beginning), but as there will not be very high demand it won't be particularly expensive.

"
Kwitch wrote:

I have never met a physical build that does not supply his own Hatred. Yes, I realize you would bring a better version of it for your totem, however, would you consider running Determination instead?

You can choose to use determination if you like (especially if you are playing with friends and discuss this with them) but generally in parties people want maximum damage I think. Also the hatred of the auramancer build will be superior to the hatred normal builds run.

"
Kwitch wrote:

You have not provided a calculator link for your aura setup. It seems pretty important, as 90% of your build is focused on reserving mana for auras. I've made one for you, if it's not exactly accurate please modify it.

Good point, I have added one in the "Which auras this build runs?" section.

"
Kwitch wrote:

Since you only have 39 mana available to spend for skills, at any point during leveling before Heirophant Sanctuary of Thought, did you have problems with casting any of your skills?

Cheers!

Remember that this build runs Eldritch Battery, so your skills use energy shield first before mana. Furthermore, when on full energy shield (which is often as you are not in the frontline of battle) your skills cost 0 mana.

Thanks for showing an interest to the build!
Now updated for 2.6
Any fresh char leveling tips?
"
pawe1991 wrote:
Any fresh char leveling tips?

Unless you want to invest initially in damage and then re-fund a lot of points (so that you level as a spell caster) so that you level at your own pace, I think it's fun playing with parties as soon as possible.

Initially you can start leveling with skills like fire trap, searing bond and flame totem. However as I said despite that you won't have that much dps eventually so you need to switch to a semi-support role gradually.

For auras initially get clarity as it will also help you use your skills easier. Then you can start using purities as it will help your party having high resists in most situations. This will help you as well. Just don't get too much mana reserved to the point that you can't do your own skills! Alternatively if you are playing with friends and you are managing your resistances without auras, you can try getting an offensive aura like hatred. As you are getting more aura reservation nodes you will be able to use more and more auras. Get victario's influence as soon as you can which will allow you to use more auras earlier. Just remember that everything that's on victario's influence is only going to buff other players not you.

When it comes to the passive skill tree, try to spread your tree as early as possible. Initially try getting ancestral bond and then getting the aura cluster above:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBFEEswthFy8aOCSwJy8rJjoWQ8hPBFXWWOVZ81orW6Bk52aeaFpo8nFicg9yqXUqfA6ApIaCkFWiAKPyp1Wsqq9swxPE9sau8B_60g==

Later go for Eldritch battery as soon as possible, getting also the aura nodes on the way:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBFEEswthFy8aOB2qJLAnLypNKyYvbzWSOhY8LT8nQ8hGcUrITwRRTFXWWOVZ81orW6Bk52aeaFpo8m6qb55wu3Ficg9yqXUqfA59W3_GgKSCHoMJg8yGgohCkFWTJ6IAo_KnVaxHrKqvbLQMtfK3Pr6KwcXDE8T2xq7KSsrT2L3ZE9sL4YjsGPAf-tL-Cv5J

Later get the rest of aura nodes and get to the marauder area of the tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAQOaBFEEswthDjwUcRcvGJEZiho4Go8dqiSwJy8qTSsmL281kjoWOlI8LT8nQ8hGcUrITwRRTFXWWOVZ81orW6BfsGTnZp5oWmjybqpvnnC7cWJyD3KpdSp8DnzZfVt_xoCkgh6DCYPMhMWGgohCkFWTJ5u1oS-iAKPyp1WsR6yqr2y0DLXytz68n76KwcXDE8M6xPbGrspKytPYvdkT2wvhiOoY7BjwH_ba9zL46_rS-wn-Cv5J

Finally focus on the rest of the nodes such as life, totem nodes etc.

As for ascendancy, get Divine Guidance as soon as possible as it will help you in leveling and having more auras +clarity. Then when possible also get Sanctuary of Thought. As soon as you do you can also get the ancient waystones jewel to start using aura totems as well. This way you can become full support in early merciless. Finally when you get to maps try to farm trials (trade /820 can help a lot with this) and as soon as you have all trials get either a friend or pay someone to carry you through merciless and uber lab so that you can unlock ritual of awakening, thus achieving 4 totems and being able to get all the auras.

I have added the above information in the guide as well.
Thanks for reply may i ask why resolute technique?
"
pawe1991 wrote:
Thanks for reply may i ask why resolute technique?

Resolute technique is used to make sure that all hits done by frenzy are not critical. This is because of

As you can see it says that if you do a critical you will lose all power charges which is not good. So by having all your hits non critical you can sustain both frenzy and power charges even in boss fights.
Can you add your link/gem setup? You removed them from your gear so no one can see them.
"
pizzamachine wrote:
Can you add your link/gem setup? You removed them from your gear so no one can see them.

You could find most of the information in the gems section but in any case I have updated the guide now.

If you see something that is missing or seems outdated though please add a comment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info