Carnage Microtransactions In Store Now!

"
Drudley wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:
I am still boycotting GiGiGi MTX system till they add conversion of Premium tab into Quad tab.
I suggest others do the same, but despite low impact of my decision, i still stand by it.

I am for this, they can do this in a very much less complicated fashion than what they described.

Wait? gigigi added already some info why it's not outhere yet?
I wonder how complicated the system is to add

Remove 4 Premium stash tabs from user account
if any item exists in the tab, turn to removable only
else
add Quad Tab

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Dec 31, 2016, 3:14:30 PM
"
Marxone wrote:

else
add Quad Tab

that upgrade procedure probably would be nearly as expensive as buying a quad tab just now.

if i compare it:
- buying a quad tab now results in me having 4 premium tabs full of stuff i don't really sort and a empty quad tab

- your suggestion would let me end up me having 4 premium tabs full of stuff i can't really sort and a empty quad tab
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I just bought Carnage Weapon effect and It is working fine on small 1 handed weapons but not so good on big 2-handed weapons. Especially on Titan Maul weapon. I can barely see the enchant on Titan Maul. Please tune it little bit up, like ghost flame or Infernal weapon effect. Carnage weapon is worth about 25$ in Canada. And 25$ enchant should have more volume, Especially on 2 handed weapons. Thanks
imo the boots and the helmet are really bad
IGN:MuaddDibb
"
vio wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:

else
add Quad Tab

that upgrade procedure probably would be nearly as expensive as buying a quad tab just now.

if i compare it:
- buying a quad tab now results in me having 4 premium tabs full of stuff i don't really sort and a empty quad tab

- your suggestion would let me end up me having 4 premium tabs full of stuff i can't really sort and a empty quad tab

I don't understand your point at all.

Premium tab * 4 = 160 points
Quad Premium tab = 150 points
So quad tab is cheaper but i don't consider GiGiGi giving back 10 points to my account. Upgrade could even cost 30 points (i would accept that for quality of life acutally). I would estimate that majority of players that have spare points would also agree to the tag of 30 points to spent some left over points. Even if only 1000 transactions would be made that way, in translation it's $3000. Now, will the development cost more than a month of single coder? I would not say so.

Regular premium to QUad premium does not bring anything extra than quality of life and quite a big one. Managing for example maps is currently completely insane. I have 3 tabs of maps, 4 tabs for chaos/regal recipe. I would gladly turn my remaining points to convert some existing tabs into quad ones.

Even if upgrade mechanic would leave me with "extra" space without sorting, I don't see that as a problem. Even if the read only tabs would be standard one, so not possible to link it to trade automatically. Stash management without auto-sorting is pain in the ass and any quality of life in this regard is highly appreciated. But after investing points into 40 tabs, i have enough of real estate to manage, quad stash tab is good idea but i don't see myself needing more tabs (yes, i got Divination Card one, since i like the pictures.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Marxone wrote:
I don't understand your point at all.

my point was that the main selling point for quad tabs is to add empty tabs (again).
if you provide that feature also for upgrades from premium to quads, it will get expensive.

i also really want to upgrade my premium to quad but i would rather have them move the content of 4 premium into one quad so i can afford to convert all my premiums.

and i don't think the upgrade costs they will charge are based on dev time, stash is their main income as they basically give armor sets and other mtx away for people just playing the game.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Nice ,nice ,nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info