[2.6] Crit BF HoWAquisitor [1300 INT, 67k tooltip, 13k ES, Stun immunity] NO SKYFORTH/ASTRA

Done,

Not gonna lie it looks good, i swapped the gems from weapon to gloves cause there was no way i could get 2R+2G(golem) on those. Now i will speedrun some gorges to get 1 level for +30 DEX to get my 1% accuracy i missed.

What do you think i should be looking forward to now?
"
LryxnIa wrote:
Done,

Not gonna lie it looks good, i swapped the gems from weapon to gloves cause there was no way i could get 2R+2G(golem) on those. Now i will speedrun some gorges to get 1 level for +30 DEX to get my 1% accuracy i missed.

What do you think i should be looking forward to now?

Looks good! Sorry was kinda busy over the weekend.

The league is ending now and it'll be nigh impossible to get upgrades. Just have fun killing bosses for the rest of the league and don't worry too much about upgrades!
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPUSrARqNiAA small update,

I did it and it feels so good, thank you sooooo much for this fun and strong build. All props to you!

Edit: Made a small boss montage on youtube, gave u credit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPUSrARqNiA
Last edited by LryxnIa on Feb 28, 2017, 4:46:49 AM
Hey man, that's a very nice build you made! Do you think it is viable as a league-starter, and if so, which weapons should be used use before I manage to find HoWAs?
Last edited by chieftainkys on Feb 24, 2017, 1:45:44 PM
Gratz LryxnIa!

Thanks chieftainkys!

I think it can be viable as a league-starter, but I wouldn't recommend it. I would recommend only starting it once you get a pair of Hands of Thought and Motion (HoWAs predecessor), reason being that it will make the leveling process much more enjoyable and quicker.
Build of the Week 14
Just curious, how come u havent opted going for any on the aoe nodes in the skill tree? not worth it? And with the recent nerf to BF, is ST a better pick or BF still stronger in ur opinion?
"
Just curious, how come u havent opted going for any on the aoe nodes in the skill tree? not worth it? And with the recent nerf to BF, is ST a better pick or BF still stronger in ur opinion?

Ya is not very worth it anymore with the nerf to AoE in general. That said, you may want to get the 2 aoe nodes at templar area. I would stop there however and not grab anymore. ST will be a better pick for general map clearing but BF will still be a much better boss killer.
Build of the Week 14
Hello. I studied your assemblies and I had a question, whom should I take? I like to just run high cards and I can do it for hours, but passing Shaper, Guardians and Atziri is also interesting and enjoyable for me, and here I also had the difficulty of choosing between the Raider and the Inquisitor.As far as I understand, the raider is faster in clearing cards due to phasing and max charges, and the Inquisitor wins in damage. Will I lose much at the maximum damage taking a raider through Vinktar by 10% penetration on your guide. Now I have an inquisitor fb totem, which I can remake and 70+ raider which I started to do, before I saw your guide.What would you advise me? I have already studied both assemblies, but I can not make any decisions ... And I apologize for my English.
"
chevchel123 wrote:
Hello. I studied your assemblies and I had a question, whom should I take? I like to just run high cards and I can do it for hours, but passing Shaper, Guardians and Atziri is also interesting and enjoyable for me, and here I also had the difficulty of choosing between the Raider and the Inquisitor.As far as I understand, the raider is faster in clearing cards due to phasing and max charges, and the Inquisitor wins in damage. Will I lose much at the maximum damage taking a raider through Vinktar by 10% penetration on your guide. Now I have an inquisitor fb totem, which I can remake and 70+ raider which I started to do, before I saw your guide.What would you advise me? I have already studied both assemblies, but I can not make any decisions ... And I apologize for my English.

Your english is fine, don't worry about it! I personally don't feel that you will lose much more damage by taking raider. I would probably choose raider over inquisitor mainly because of the elemental status immunity that raider has.
Build of the Week 14
hi great build:) any sugestion for me gear:
Last edited by armanii84 on Mar 14, 2017, 4:20:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info