[2.6] Crit BF HoWAquisitor [1300 INT, 67k tooltip, 13k ES, Stun immunity] NO SKYFORTH/ASTRA

duplicate
Last edited by liqued on Mar 28, 2017, 10:48:25 AM
hi i was wondering if you could tell me how i can get more DPS and more survivablility if thats okay? i love how you reply to everyones questions indepth and thats so cool heres my char link https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maxitaxi1222/characters under Zapzapzapzapcunt
"
maxitaxi1222 wrote:
hi i was wondering if you could tell me how i can get more DPS and more survivablility if thats okay? i love how you reply to everyones questions indepth and thats so cool heres my char link https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/maxitaxi1222/characters under Zapzapzapzapcunt

Hey, if its survivability you're after, you really should be grabbing unwavering stance asap. Kiara's are just not a reliable source of stun immunity, especially vs bosses. I would respec the points you spent into getting Soul raker and get unwavering stance asap followed by the disemboweling cluster right after.

Also, you seem to have a random dex node to the right of vaal pact that is pretty useless. Lastly, spell damage nodes are useless for blade flurry. you want the melee damage nodes at the start instead.

Other minor details:
1. You want +lightning damage to attacks on vinktar's, not spells
2. You will also want a better amulet at some point - one that has higher crit multi and with WED on top of a decent amount of dex and int (>40).
3. Replace increased crit dmg with elemental focus for higher DPS.
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Which tree would you recommend is best? The OP posted a few leveling trees in the first thread and then another one a few posts down a few days after the original post.

Great build, I played raider HOWA last league when they first came out. This build is just as good, imo, a little different, sure. Makes use of cool mechanics (consecrated ground, inevitable judgement), gifts from above is really sweet, too (rarity, block, crit, consecrated ground on crit)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info