[2.6] Crit BF HoWAquisitor [1300 INT, 67k tooltip, 13k ES, Stun immunity] NO SKYFORTH/ASTRA

"
liqued wrote:
Be sure to pop your sulphur flask when you pop a breech. That will drop concentrated ground and make you immune to status ailments. Mainly freeze from Tul.

Hard to say though without more info. You look to have better gear than I do.

Myself I destroy breeches. Can do up to T15 Maps no problem. T16 bosses destroy me however... can't out leech the damage they do even with 9,912 ES. Eventually run out of flasks and its over.

It seems raider is ridiculously more popular for this build.

I would like to do shaper and such and I'm not sure this build can do so. Very hesitant to invest anything else in the build. Again seems everyone is raider.

Not sure about shaper though, I duo'ed chimera with my friend, he played coc discharge as a map clearer, and I'm a boss killer with this build, I have no problem out leech chimera so far,but i'm not sure about the mod, it was corrupted unid.
"
zcythustk wrote:
"
liqued wrote:
Be sure to pop your sulphur flask when you pop a breech. That will drop concentrated ground and make you immune to status ailments. Mainly freeze from Tul.

Hard to say though without more info. You look to have better gear than I do.

Myself I destroy breeches. Can do up to T15 Maps no problem. T16 bosses destroy me however... can't out leech the damage they do even with 9,912 ES. Eventually run out of flasks and its over.

It seems raider is ridiculously more popular for this build.

I would like to do shaper and such and I'm not sure this build can do so. Very hesitant to invest anything else in the build. Again seems everyone is raider.

Not sure about shaper though, I duo'ed chimera with my friend, he played coc discharge as a map clearer, and I'm a boss killer with this build, I have no problem out leech chimera so far,but i'm not sure about the mod, it was corrupted unid.

I suppose my initial post was misleading. All content, including t16 bosses, have been easy. I have not done Shaper yet. I honestly think it is the lag spikes. Normally, the lag spikes do not matter so much because if I am holding down BF I just kill the mobs. With breaches that is more difficult. I just wasn't sure if there was more I could do. Aside from lag spike, flask management is huge, imo, for this build. I just take it on a challenge and try to improve. More initial post was probably unwarranted.

I think the OP has mentioned that the advantage to raider is status ailment immunity (and the speed from frenzy charges). Inquisitor has more dps. I wish I would have went Raider, tbh. Running faster and not having to worry as much about flask usage suits my playstyle a little better - I like mindless famring lol.
Chimera wrecked me. The adds came out and basically nuked me once. Another he just straight up killed me while I was attacking him, 1 shot. Had ele weakness but had purity of elements to cap. Think I ran purity of E/disc/HoT?

Minotaur was a rippy map to be honest. I did get him to half about before I ran out of portals.

Hydra I was able to do with 2-3 deaths? Fairly easy mods if I recall. Still had -max but ran cold flask+purity of ice.

But in all cases ES was yo-yoing super low then back up. Sometimes it would take way to long to go back up and poof dead.

Possibly just need some better gear/more ES. You have around 200+ base ES more than I do which with the scaling from tree equates to quite a bit more.

I have around 1518 base vs your 1710. Your helm alone is 80-100 ES more.
"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
zcythustk wrote:
"
liqued wrote:
***SNP***

Ya, Raider is FUN. I ran it in perandus if I recall? Wanted to try a Templar cause I've never ran one. Swapped to this build from a life based BF/ele sword build. I REALLY do miss the 1.94 attack/s sword i had lol.... Whirling blades was soooooooooooo fast.

I think I just need to grab some better gear with more base ES. If you guys are having no issues killing T16 then Ill try to upgrade.

gloves are low, 130 es?, but damn can't beat +375 accuracy :D
boots I had, and 180ES+INT+move speed worked.
helm was 10c :)

What can I say I'm a cheap bastard lol. I do have a ton of currency from farming T12-15s NP. But have been hesitant to pull the trigger incase I need to swap to something else to do the higher-end stuff.
Last edited by liqued on Mar 22, 2017, 11:14:51 AM
"
liqued wrote:
Chimera wrecked me. The adds came out and basically nuked me once. Another he just straight up killed me while I was attacking him, 1 shot. Had ele weakness but had purity of elements to cap. Think I ran purity of E/disc/HoT?

Minotaur was a rippy map to be honest. I did get him to half about before I ran out of portals.

Hydra I was able to do with 2-3 deaths? Fairly easy mods if I recall. Still had -max but ran cold flask+purity of ice.

But in all cases ES was yo-yoing super low then back up. Sometimes it would take way to long to go back up and poof dead.

Possibly just need some better gear/more ES. You have around 200+ base ES more than I do which with the scaling from tree equates to quite a bit more.

I have around 1518 base vs your 1710. Your helm alone is 80-100 ES more.

If are looking at my profile. It doesnt take into account the 16% increased attributes (another 167 int). With disc, HoT, PoL, and ice golem, I have 11.5 es and over 20k damage. Hope this helps.
"
widowmaikr wrote:

I honestly think it is the lag spikes. Normally, the lag spikes do not matter so much because if I am holding down BF I just kill the mobs. With breaches that is more difficult. I just wasn't sure if there was more I could do.

Hey, I experiencing that problem as well, but just sometimes. I always play on widowed mode and always open the resource monitor to check how much network do processes using, because I'm using 4G(the cellular or mobile phone internet) to play games these day, at my place, I can't afford better internet though, so what I notice is sometimes when you open breach (the hand) pathofexile will heavily eaten my bandwidth and cause the lag (it happens sometimes and I still wonder what happens can't seems to find the real cause).
"
zcythustk wrote:
"
widowmaikr wrote:

I honestly think it is the lag spikes. Normally, the lag spikes do not matter so much because if I am holding down BF I just kill the mobs. With breaches that is more difficult. I just wasn't sure if there was more I could do.

Hey, I experiencing that problem as well, but just sometimes. I always play on widowed mode and always open the resource monitor to check how much network do processes using, because I'm using 4G(the cellular or mobile phone internet) to play games these day, at my place, I can't afford better internet though, so what I notice is sometimes when you open breach (the hand) pathofexile will heavily eaten my bandwidth and cause the lag (it happens sometimes and I still wonder what happens can't seems to find the real cause).

Could possibly be loading all the mobs?
"
liqued wrote:
"
zcythustk wrote:
"
widowmaikr wrote:

Could possibly be loading all the mobs?

"
Invalesco wrote:

- well it definitely deals enough dps to reach level 100. If you stack enough ES (or tone down damage a little) to not get one shot by reflect you should be fine. I have enough ES to not one shot myself on reflect on my dps, but in breaches I just keep vinktars perma on in case an ele reflect rare pops up. (Breaches are more dangerous because you tend to be on max stacks of BF more often than not, hence you deal more dps.

I think this quote helps to answer my concerns. As I stated previously, I normally hold down BF to reduce the likelihood of dying due to lag spikes. However, in doing so, opens me up to oneshotting myself in breaches.

I just enjoy playing the game and farming. I have died to major lag spikes like 100x times this league. It can be frustrating, but its either that or don't play.
"
widowmaikr wrote:
"
liqued wrote:
Chimera wrecked me. The adds came out and basically nuked me once. ***SNIP***

If are looking at my profile. It doesnt take into account the 16% increased attributes (another 167 int). With disc, HoT, PoL, and ice golem, I have 11.5 es and over 20k damage. Hope this helps.

Ya loaded you up in path of building. You do around 300k more dps than me. Nice jewels! I should buy/corrupt some.

Changed gloves/boots. +100 or so int and 1k ES. WHich will allow me to drop some ES witch nodes to grab the claw crit nodes.

Bumped damage up 100k or so in path of building. Still just over 10k hideout.
Last edited by liqued on Mar 22, 2017, 11:01:14 PM
choir of the storm vs rare neck?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info