2.5 Golem Elementalist, Shaper Down, Uber Atziri Down

Question...

I want to know the items that will replace Helmet.

And I want to know the passive node order.
Could you set your profile to public?
Does Mastermind of Discord affect the golems? Can't find a concrete answer and I've seen some golem builds take it yet other people say it doesn't affect minions.
Is it low life viable?
"
Does Mastermind of Discord affect the golems? Can't find a concrete answer and I've seen some golem builds take it yet other people say it doesn't affect minions.

Mastermind of Discord do not affect ur golems, the buff you get it's only for ur character skills(that's what wiki says)
"
FeFFoM wrote:
Is it low life viable?

you wont be getting any aura reservation nodes so don't think so, but you can give it a try( if you rich xd)
"
blastarus wrote:
Could you set your profile to public?

what would you like to know?
"
Yukohama wrote:
Question...

I want to know the items that will replace Helmet.

And I want to know the passive node order.

if you don't like inferno, replace with high defense and life with resis

Node order get 4 jewels at the start for the golems then get the big life %(8,10) nodes, if you feels golems need sustain and dmg get more jewels nodes later the missing life nodes
"
avp2master wrote:
"
FeFFoM wrote:
Is it low life viable?

you wont be getting any aura reservation nodes so don't think so, but you can give it a try( if you rich xd)

Im kinda of xd!, one last question: around which level you start to play as a pure golemancer? Im about to give it a try but i dont want to get lvl 80 to start playing with the golems
"
FeFFoM wrote:
"
avp2master wrote:
"
FeFFoM wrote:
Is it low life viable?

Im kinda of xd!, one last question: around which level you start to play as a pure golemancer? Im about to give it a try but i dont want to get lvl 80 to start playing with the golems

lvl 34 rush 4 jewel use any lvling skill u like, at 38 u will 4 link minion dmg, flame golem, spell echo, greater multi proj 41 use double clayshaper rock breaker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info