Chilled Ground (AA) & Charging Enemies

Chilled Ground (from Arctic Armour) seems to be causing unintended behavior with charging enemies such as Rhoas, Bone Rhoas, Oozeback Bloom, Blackguard Soldiers, Ribbons, etc.

When the enemies hit Chilled Ground while charging, they charge way further than they normally would, and their run animations often "lock-up", as if they are skating on one leg.

I noticed this while using Arctic Armour in the Mud Flats; Oozeback Bloom charged the entire width of my screen and kept charging until she hit an object.

This is a fun one! Maybe worth keeping in the game.

Bug#3489640858
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
Last edited by Perfect_Black on Jan 8, 2017, 9:51:29 PM
Last bumped on Jun 15, 2017, 2:01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hmm, this does indeed occur. We will get this fixed up, thanks for the report!
Friendly reminder that this is still happening on live.

Also, this player's bug report is likely related:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1877512
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info