[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

I could really use some advice with my gear. I'm kind of at a loss as to what would be the best thing to replace. I'm broke at the moment, i have about 3 to 4 exalts worth of currency. The rings, belts, and amulets that im seeing in a lot of post here are difficult to find on PoE.trade. I have around 46k tooltip dps with 7 frenzy charges. Is that acceptable damage at my level? Should I replace Astramentis with a rare amulet?

I've also managed to 6 link my chest piece with 20 fuses... lucky me.

Last edited by LiberLogic969 on Jan 15, 2017, 12:42:32 AM
"
LiberLogic969 wrote:
I could really use some advice with my gear. I'm kind of at a loss as to what would be the best thing to replace. I'm broke at the moment, i have about 3 to 4 exalts worth of currency. The rings, belts, and amulets that im seeing in a lot of post here are difficult to find on PoE.trade. I have around 46k tooltip dps with 7 frenzy charges. Is that acceptable damage at my level? Should I replace Astramentis with a rare amulet?

I've also managed to 6 link my chest piece with 20 fuses... lucky me.

That gear is crap,i'd vendor all of it and start from scratch.
Has anyone tried running discipline HOT and wrath with a level 4 empower? Is it possible without any aura nodes?
"
evenson wrote:
Has anyone tried running discipline HOT and wrath with a level 4 empower? Is it possible without any aura nodes?

You mean enlighten. That would be 96% mana reserved you would have 40/1000 free mana.
With 16% reduced mana reservation from tree near ci and vaal pact you would have 82% mana reserved 180/1000 free mana.
Don't know if HoT is worth 4 points thouhh.

What should I change/upgrade next?
I don't understand why Accuracy becomes unnecessary above lvl 90... the graphs I found to understand Accuracy (first build that cared about it for me) only show accuracy/hit in relation to enemy evasion... lvl doesn't seem to factor in... is that just something that isn't mentioned, or is it a matter of hitting so hard and so fast (and so many times) that missing more often no longer matters

For now, I paid the premium for accuracy... managed 6500ES, 22k GMP hideout dps with a 5L, res capped, 1000 int, and 500 accuracy at level 70/78 and growing... for 8ex or so (bought all the uniques mentioned except Dying Sun)
Last edited by Piros on Jan 15, 2017, 8:14:18 AM
Alright, time for me to review this build after playing it for awhile this league and taking down all content except for Uber Atziri since I don't really care too at this point in the league.

This is my gear:
Spoiler

My current tool-tip DPS sitting in HO is at 45k with GMP + golem + auras. I'm also sitting at 8.2k ES I believe. It is worth mentioning I did spec into mathil's skill tree near the end (here).

My current offense screenshot in case anyone is wondering:
Spoiler

Also to note I'm level 90 and I haven't spec'd into one of the frenzy charge nodes yet, and I only have 2 jewel slots with fairly average ATK speed jewels (nothing over 40c a piece I would say they roughly add 1k - 2k DPS each)

I think this build is super fun to play and extremely strong right now. I was mainly making this post just to give people some benchmarks with their builds. I know my gear has a lot of upgrade potential especially with my helm and prismatic ring. I went over to Mathil's tree since I got more energy shield and more DPS while also being closer to good energy shield nodes to take late game. I did not spec into his flask nodes yet either.
anyone can give me hints what i should upgrade next? i was lucky to get some nice card and got around 10 ex to spend now

I'm seeing 7 Jewel for your build. With the current build display there is 5 socket for jewel.

Where did you get the other 2 jewel slot in the three?

Thanks in advance
I need some input on what my next upgrade would be.

Lvl 92:
Capped res (not capped ele weakness)
10,1k ES
84% chance to hit (yes its a bit low i know...i assume this is my biggest area of improvement?!)
52,5k HO dps with golem+wrath with GMP!
112,3k fully buffed (no flask) with GMP!
145,4k fully buffed with flask with GMP!
90,6k HO dps with golem+wrath with slower projectiles!
204,2k fully buffed (no flask) with slower projectiles!
248,7k fully buffed with flask with slower projectiles!

I think what i need to do next is improve my accuracy and get a block% HOWA?
Or what is this thing about lvl90+ dont need so good accuracy? Dont know anything about that lol...

Gear:

Last edited by Robaholic on Jan 15, 2017, 10:56:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info