[2.6] CI HoWA ST - Uber / Shaper / Guardians Down - Budget Friendly?

Currently lvl 95. dps in ho with golem 41.8k.

still missing int on helmet and low int roll on one ring.

Gear:

Spoiler

tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAecDHgQHBfkOSA-rES8RUBGBEZYUdRXXFfAWvxcmGYoZ1xpVG8gdTx8CH0Ei9CPTKjgrCiy_LR8uUzBbNbk2PTbFNug8vkHQQzFGaUyzTP9OKlT-VYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXfJfal9wYSFiWmOnbAttGW1sbyd1y3fXePl6hH7dfyt_xoNthMWE74aujX6NuY9gj_qQCpMnlcyXBppqmyabtZ_LoS-jiqTCpcunK6cwrTOv67VIt7a95r6KvqfBxcMzwzrEos_d0B_QrdDQ02_Tftgk2NXawd1G35jjhOd05-ro1upi6xTsGO0_7g7vevGK-TP5Y_1u

Last edited by MusicalMind on Apr 9, 2017, 4:03:38 AM
Ok i need some help.

My tooltip with aura and golem on a 6 link is 33k. 28k on 5 link. The forum guide says 48k dps

I got 1245 int.

This is my gear. Whats the best upgrade. Imo my rings is good, maybe a low wed roll on belt.

How much does qual on gems do to the dps?

The post above me have alot more dps, by cant see why.

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAecDHgQHBfkNjQ5IES8RUBGWFdcV8BcmGYoZ1xpVGyUbyB1PHwIfQSLqIvQj0yo4Kwosvy0fLlMwWzW5Nj02xTboPL5B0EMxRmlLrkyzTP9OKlT-VYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXfJfal9wYSFsC20ZbWxvJ3XLePl6hH7dfyt_xoNthMWE74aujX6NuY9gj_qQCpMnlcyXBppqm7Wfy6Evo4qly6crpzCtM6_rtUi3tr3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsSiz93QH9Ct0NDTb9gk2NXZW9rB53Tn6ujW6QLqYusU62PsGO0_7g7v6_GK-TP5Y_zF_W4=
Last edited by Jimmiq on Apr 9, 2017, 4:57:24 AM
"
SocceR wrote:
i try to craft a good opal ring
what is the best way ?
craft with essence of spite / of wrath ?

Spite. Takes away one available suffix, and flat lightning damage / elemental damage with weapons are both prefixes, so it maximizes your chances of getting more useful affixes.

Math...
Spoiler

Spite means you still have 3 chances in 12 of hitting the good prefixes, because there are only 12 prefixes available. Plus you have 2 chances out of 21 of hitting the last good suffix.

Wrath, OTOH, means you have 2 chances in 12 of hitting the good prefixes, and 3 / 21 of hitting the 2 good suffixes.

Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Jimmiq wrote:
Ok i need some help.

My tooltip with aura and golem on a 6 link is 33k. 28k on 5 link. The forum guide says 48k dps

I got 1245 int.

This is my gear. Whats the best upgrade. Imo my rings is good, maybe a low wed roll on belt.

How much does qual on gems do to the dps?

The post above me have alot more dps, by cant see why.

Tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAQHRAecDHgQHBfkNjQ5IES8RUBGWFdcV8BcmGYoZ1xpVGyUbyB1PHwIfQSLqIvQj0yo4Kwosvy0fLlMwWzW5Nj02xTboPL5B0EMxRmlLrkyzTP9OKlT-VYVWSFZjVvpaGluvXfJfal9wYSFsC20ZbWxvJ3XLePl6hH7dfyt_xoNthMWE74aujX6NuY9gj_qQCpMnlcyXBppqm7Wfy6Evo4qly6crpzCtM6_rtUi3tr3mvoq-p8HFwzPDOsSiz93QH9Ct0NDTb9gk2NXZW9rB53Tn6ujW6QLqYusU62PsGO0_7g7v6_GK-TP5Y_zF_W4=
Quality on gems is going to help quite a bit.

Each of the main gems adds 10% damage, essentially. So you're missing out on possibly a 45% boost, depending on the quality of your 6th gem. I've got a lower int than you (1204), almost exactly the same tree, and gear that's awfully similar, except my gems are all q20 level 19 or 20. HO tooltip for me is 40.5k, fully buffed I'm ~150k. Also, I'm using Astramentis instead of the 3 rat, but I can't see that making that much of a difference.
"
grimjack68 wrote:

Each of the main gems adds 10% damage, essentially. So you're missing out on possibly a 45% boost, depending on the quality of your 6th gem. I've got a lower int than you (1204), almost exactly the same tree, and gear that's awfully similar, except my gems are all q20 level 19 or 20. HO tooltip for me is 40.5k, fully buffed I'm ~150k. Also, I'm using Astramentis instead of the 3 rat, but I can't see that making that much of a difference.

My amu gives me around 164 int, so its good, also some ncie resist.

I have one gem 20% one 10% the rest 0%.

But still 7k dps.. i dont know :)

EDIT: Is The Vinktar Square easy with this build, is it a good way to get the flask?
Last edited by Jimmiq on Apr 9, 2017, 5:43:33 AM
I've found a good three-rat talisman to be much better than the flat increases you get from Astramentis. As long as your INT is already decently high, you'll get a much better boost in ES and damage, plus you get whatever other benefits are on the taliman.

"
Jimmiq wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:

My amu gives me around 164 int, so its good, also some ncie resist.

I have one gem 20% one 10% the rest 0%.

But still 7k dps.. i dont know :)

EDIT: Is The Vinktar Square easy with this build, is it a good way to get the flask?

% qual on the core 6L is huge. Also, you dont have the lab helm enchant for increased % ST damage.
My tootltip in ho with golem

Spoiler

I am loving the build so far. I'm only level 80 so far and I can farm uber lab without problems. I switch out GMP with a 20/20 faster projectile gem on bosses.

My tooltip in HO with wrath and golem up is 42,891.

Here's my gear if there's anything I need to improve on

EDIT: If you look at my boot enchants, I was wondering if I can give up unwavering stance to free up some points?

Last edited by stingrayz on Apr 9, 2017, 11:45:44 AM
"
stingrayz wrote:
I am loving the build so far. I'm only level 80 so far and I can farm uber lab without problems. I switch out GMP with a 20/20 faster projectile gem on bosses.

My tooltip in HO with wrath and golem up is 42,891.

Here's my gear if there's anything I need to improve on

EDIT: If you look at my boot enchants, I was wondering if I can give up unwavering stance to free up some points?

Your gear is pretty damn nice. Couple weaknesses on the belt, and to min/max it, you could swap your claws for 30/12/12 ones.

With that boot enchant, you could drop unwavering stance and swap it for Heart of Oak, with the caveat that it'll work great for mobs, but any boss that takes longer than "recently" might be a problem. You could always grab a writhing jar flask to fix that up, and you're right, it'll save you 2 points that you can put into either extra ES or more damage nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info