On behalf of everyone at Grinding Gear Games, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays! We hope that you're all getting some relaxing time off to enjoy the Breach league! In the festive spirit, we're offering a free Stormcaller Mystery Box to anyone who clicks this link for today only!
To redeem a free Stormcaller Mystery Box, your account has to have been created prior to today. It's only possible to redeem one box per account. The free mystery box will stop being available at Dec 28, 2016 5:59 AM (EST). (This is displayed in your local time). Note that you'll only be able to redeem a free box if your account was made prior to this promotion. Check out the contents of the Stormcaller Mystery Box in the trailer below!

Don't forget, the Christmas-exclusive Yeti Mask is still available! This microtransaction is exclusive to the December/January holiday period and won't be available from the store outside of these times. The mask will stop being available on January 10th (NZT) but could possibly make a comeback next Christmas.

Thank you for your support! We hope you're having a wonderful holiday.
Posted by 
on
Alpha Member
GIMMIE DA LOOT

Edit: Oh hell yeah

oh fuck it it wont let me link it, got the stormcaller helmet

no clue why it links this portal instead, but i actually wanted the helm
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
Last edited by POOPHAMMER on Dec 25, 2016, 3:06:17 PM
Nice! I got a ride-able camel. He stomps the mobs while shoot from his back. It's awesome!
Merry Christmas!
I got a stash tab!
You da best <3
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
[links the wrong mtx -.-]

well Little things can be great :)

Merry Christmas GGG and all others around here
Last edited by Strom_2167 on Dec 25, 2016, 3:12:02 PM
Merry Christmas !
"
neggan wrote:
I got a stash tab!

Same! I am so okay with this (had just enough points from my pack to upgrade it too!). Thanks GGG, happy holidays!
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Thanks !

Happy holidays.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info