FAILED TO CONNECT TO INSTANCE

Same problem here!

Playing at São Paulo (BR) server
I´ve sent an e-mail to the technical support.. All we can do now is to endure this problem. They are probably too busy working in the new expansion, fixing bugs there that they forgot about us. kek

please GGG fix this. I´m tired of losing maps
C'mon GGG fix it, please, we're waiting.
Same problem with BR

Guys you can choose another server while we wait.
"
garantivil wrote:

No I can't. I'm HC player, I can't play with 180ms and lose my characters to ping.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
garantivil wrote:
Same problem with BR

Nope, i got the same problem with other servers too.
All EU servers kick me out if I stay more than 5 minutes in a map. Weird way of promoting fast paced builds.
Hello everyone,

GGG has identified an issue with an individual server in São Paulo and have taken the problematic server down. Is anyone connecting to that gateway still experiencing instability?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
I can't ascend because this error is always happening when I advance through the maps, sometimes at start sometimes near the end, SP Brazil Gateway.
Hi,

I now have the same "Cannot connect to instance" error when I play on the Singapore server. I only encountered this error very sparingly, but it forced me to create a new instance every time (I can definitely see how this will become a problem in labs). Can the support team please look into this?

Thank you so much in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info