So, in the same week, i am a D3 and PoE beta player :O (impressions)

I wouldn't be surprised if they did, by this point they care only about money. For example king leoric... sorry if I'm mistaken but didn't I kill him and take his sword in diablo 1... HES DEAD!! I know hes undead but I already killed him why the hell are we killing him again, is it an excuse for them to try and explain why the king setup his home in a tiny church in a dirt ridden village or did they just forget what happened in their own games?
Man every single f2p mmo/rpg/fps/etc etc have players! games like WoW/D3 will have always more players than the others..the better games will always win

PS: i'm not talking to this joke guy anymore L2R Lore maybe guess that should help u

Last edited by losted on Feb 5, 2012, 8:25:58 PM
uhu.. you don't know about runescape I take it which has millions more players, I'm sure theres other f2p MMOs with millions more players as well and they didn't even need to rely on basing their MMO off a popular franchise to attract players.

Are you really going to sit there and deny that WoW is only so popular because people loved the warcraft series so loved the idea of a MMO based in that world, there was nothing amazing new or exciting in the MMO, it was a carbon copy of every other MMO of the day (and still is pretty much) but it was based in the world of a popular series so people played it. As for D3, I'm sure people will buy it because of the franchise, that doesn't make it good, its a game made by a company with billions who spent 10 years making it and its about as good as a free game made by a tiny indie company. I'd say thats a huge epic fail on blizzards part

Awww the poor blizzard employee realises he's lost so tries to pull out, sorry dude you've already lost and dug yourself a 100ft deep hole, you can't climb out of it now there isn't a ladder big enough
Last edited by WarBarney on Feb 5, 2012, 8:27:17 PM
Guess you didn't understand but i sell trols food so you can eat!hahaha

PoE is an awesome game in case you didn't notice i'm the nº1 fan!

I'm the developer of D3 can i join GGG?
Last edited by losted on Feb 5, 2012, 8:36:43 PM
Awww the old *hes the idiot troll not me* ploy, unfortunately we aren't on a blizzard forum so nobody is dumb enough to fall for it, just go back to blizzard HQ and tell them everybody saw through you, even with this level of incompetence I'm sure they would let you develop a game, you don't seem to need any qualifications to work for blizzard these days, hell being so dumb would actually be a benefit probably
"
zfky09 wrote:
overall the game is looking pretty good. tbh though im a bit disappointed by how little it tries to change the formula from DII. having said that it does do what DII does well but with better graphics and a good trade system with a lot more items worth picking up off the ground.

Did you just contradicted your self?
You complain about how little PoE is different from D2 and then you said you liked all the extra things PoE had that is different from D2...

I lol'd at you.
Sweeping Maid
"
WarBarney wrote:
Awww the old *hes the idiot troll not me* ploy, unfortunately we aren't on a blizzard forum so nobody is dumb enough to fall for it, just go back to blizzard HQ and tell them everybody saw through you, even with this level of incompetence I'm sure they would let you develop a game, you don't seem to need any qualifications to work for blizzard these days, hell being so dumb would actually be a benefit probably

lol no qualifications my ass. Try getting a job there and see for yourself.
^^ Vouch this. There is mad requirements. Now is making a "great" game one of them, no. lol
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Zombiecity317 wrote:
^^ Vouch this. There is mad requirements. Now is making a "great" game one of them, no. lol

There is "experience of 3+ years working on AAA game with commercial sucess" for some positions, it doesn't say anything about the quality of the game. Well if it did then the requirements would be even more crazy and they would get like 1 employee every 10 years :D
Are you sure it isn't 3 years + working on shoddy games that make money purely by leaching the fame of a franchise which use to be good? that seems to be all blizzard does now, or perhaps you'd like to name 1 original game they've made recently that is popular

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info