Personal Passive Tree

In true RPG fasion, how would you build a tree for yourself?

This is assuming stat points mean little, notables implied or obvious, and keystones implied meaning.

I am bored, but this seems interesting because there is a lot of thematic meaning to the tree.
A kid with a magnifying glass. . . looming down on the anthill. Eventually one is going to get you.
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2016, 2:33:37 AM
Oh, you mean how would my passive tree look like in real life? Last time someone posed a question like that I think I remember saying I grabbed the Nerd Keystone for 50% more analytical accuracy and 50% chance to create awkward moment in conversation. Then I took some passives behind it for more chance to create awkward moment in conversation
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
I acquired the Anti-Social Keystone early in life. This gives me a 50% chance to avoid social situations. Unfortunately, I also take more anxiety damage when hit by social situations.

That's okay, though. Just don't get hit kappa.

I should also note I took the Alcoholic notable. It provides me with increased resistance to alcohol, improved recovery speed when consuming alcohol, increased flask charges, and my flasks refill at a faster rate.
Bring back race seasons.
All of my passive point are un-spend.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:

I should also note I took the Alcoholic notable. It provides me with increased resistance to alcohol, improved recovery speed when consuming alcohol, increased flask charges, and my flasks refill at a faster rate.
I took the Alcoholic notable, but later re-specced out of it. One of my better decisions.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
I have the notables, attract bad luck and bad genes pool.
I'd be doing an Intuitive Leap from jewel node to jewel node, meandering about without ever getting anywhere. Someone send me a Pillar of the Caged God.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I'm build around popping various stuff from flask and whatnot 24/7 so pathfinder I guess.

Burn all the orbs!
I took the keystone for 50% more passive aggressiveness, and behind it was 3 nodes for 30% more micro aggression, each.

Somewhere down the line from there, after gathering a crap ton of +30 str nodes, forgot how many because I grabbed an ADHD keystone along the way; I worked my way towards a large group of nodes that gives bonus damage vs delicate little flowers and special snowflakes.

I'm still working on getting towards the "Pepe" keystone as my end goal. But I'm gonna have to grind a bit to get there. Build is not complete.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Dec 28, 2016, 6:55:41 PM
Apparently I started out with one or two int nodes, unfortunately they were behind "slightly bad eyesight" and "25% increased effect of lazyness". It seems that I ended up getting a keystone along the lines of "you can eat whatever the hell you want. You don't gain weight from eating." I think I need to respec that if possible, it isn't as great as it sounds.
Also I got a lot of those "increased chance to annoy people" nodes that you need to get "remember all kinds of useless information".
And apparently I picked up a keystone that gives "you come up with solutions for complicated problems 50% faster. Easy problems need 50% more time to solve." Also got three "Your thoughts chain an additional time" nodes. That makes me jump from topic to topic VERY fast. I love cookies.
And it seems I too grabbed the ant-social keystone... that thing seems rather popular.
And then there's another of my favourites, varying concentration. "30% increased efficiency when concentrating on something. Outside stimula have an additional 40% chance to interrupt the initial channeling of your concentration." It's like every good keystone should be... both a blessing and a curse. Where did that spider go that sat beneath my monitor?
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info