How long does it take to get email for password?

I've submitted password recovery 3 times over the past hour and I'm not getting any emails from path of exile, I'm trying to log in now and the password that was saved on the client isn't working anymore.
Please email support@grindinggear.com for help with this issue.

Some email providers have been giving GGG a hard time and not sending emails promptly. Hotmail, gmail and yahoo have been extremely slow due to the large amount of increased traffic of emails GGG is sending.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

so... their password recovery system isn't working at all?
Which email service are you using? Certain services such as yahoo or hotmail can take long periods of time to receive emails from certain senders. Also, of course, check your spam folder and make sure the emails aren't being redirected there.
I am using yahoo, I'm going to be switching though soon cause I'm fed up with all of yahoo's bull and annoying security measures.. thanks for the reply, just hoping I was just hacked and that I just forgot my pw.
"
I am using yahoo, I'm going to be switching though soon cause I'm fed up with all of yahoo's bull and annoying security measures.. thanks for the reply, just hoping I was just hacked and that I just forgot my pw.

Ah I see. I've used yahoo myself for quite some time now, and I can say that I have had multiple problems in the past regarding verification emails and such. I know a few times they have just ended up in the spam folder, but usually I am forced to wait it out until one of them finally shows up. I think I'll be finding a new email provider soon because of the multitude of problems I have experienced with them (plus the new layout is horrendous).

Hopefully you get the emails soon, but once you do I recommend finding a new email service to use.
Thanks for your insight, I am definitely going to switch email provider soon, hope I get an email, someone told me it takes up to 48 hours to receive an email to reset your password :(
"
x339 wrote:
Which email service are you using? Certain services such as yahoo or hotmail can take long periods of time to receive emails from certain senders. Also, of course, check your spam folder and make sure the emails aren't being redirected there.

thanks so much, you were right, it was in my spam folder, after 4 requests I noticed the spam folder email count go up a few, but the emails were the same and I didn't see any regarding PoE, so I carefully checked each page for it and sure enough there it was hiding under all the spam, ty, now to see if I was actually hacked :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info