[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

so what about Shadows and Dust (gloves)?

are they even fit in this build?

i got them max yesterday thou
Hello!

Thanks for the guide i'm a new player and followed your guide for my second character just hit 67 and i love it so far :)

Cherrubim's Maleficence does this work well with the build? if not any other recommended body armor? I wanna try something other than belly of the beast (have it on my main already).

"
Ensi101 wrote:
Hello!

Thanks for the guide i'm a new player and followed your guide for my second character just hit 67 and i love it so far :)

Cherrubim's Maleficence does this work well with the build? if not any other recommended body armor? I wanna try something other than belly of the beast (have it on my main already).

Perfect Form is an option, or a good rare
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
Gelmeister wrote:
Btw is it okay if I use two Bino's for the mean time if I can't get a rare dagger like that because of lack of funds?

Here are my items anyway. My dps is still kinda low, it's 3.7k in town and reaches 7k with full charges and buffs.

2 Bino's are OK until you get better daggers. Use Maligaros Gloves and Starkonjas/Rats Nest helm. Get jewelry with +phys damage, crit chance, crit multiplier and lots of life
"
multigamer1st wrote:
so what about Shadows and Dust (gloves)?

are they even fit in this build?

i got them max yesterday thou

Yes they will work, Maligaro's gives more DPS though.
In what order should I be focusing on for stats on gear?

I'm using a Binos and Windows of Change.

Following your passive guide as closely as possible but at Level 74 I only have 2,878 Life and 241 ES. Evasion is 4320 (36%). I'm getting whacked by the bosses in T3 like butter and still having too many close calls.

Does this build really rely on flasks that heavily?
"
rochambeau wrote:
In what order should I be focusing on for stats on gear?

I'm using a Binos and Windows of Change.

Following your passive guide as closely as possible but at Level 74 I only have 2,878 Life and 241 ES. Evasion is 4320 (36%). I'm getting whacked by the bosses in T3 like butter and still having too many close calls.

Does this build really rely on flasks that heavily?

The build does not rely that heavily on flasks. Are you running arctic armour & blasphemy + enfeeble?

Do you have reasonably high life roles on gear?

For context, at level 74 with decent gear (e.g. starkonjas, belly of the beast) I had around 4500 life (maybe even closer to 5k).

If you feel like you're lacking DPS, than you should focus on making sure you have the uniques that boost damage the greatest (Maligaros + Starkonjas) and having flat phys, crit chance, and crit multiplier on jewelry.
"
WayTooFrosty wrote:

The build does not rely that heavily on flasks. Are you running arctic armour & blasphemy + enfeeble?

Do you have reasonably high life roles on gear?

For context, at level 74 with decent gear (e.g. starkonjas, belly of the beast) I had around 4500 life (maybe even closer to 5k).

If you feel like you're lacking DPS, than you should focus on making sure you have the uniques that boost damage the greatest (Maligaros + Starkonjas) and having flat phys, crit chance, and crit multiplier on jewelry.

I feel my DPS is good just way too squishy. If you were at 4500 life @74 then I have a huge delta (currently at 2,800).

In your build is ES whatsoever it happens to end up as an incidental or do you used gems to convert to life?

I think I've been trapped in the mentality of tunnel vision on getting my resistances to 75% as the #1 priority which ends up making the subsequent stats harder to maximize.
Will this build work as CI? I've only got 4.8k life and am way too squishy
HC viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info