[3.0] Frosty's Assassin Spectral Throw [Video]

How important is the offhand dagger for the build? Im currently running 2 Bino's and before spending the $$ on a high pDPS weapon, i just want to make sure its worth it. Bino has pretty decent pdps (about 250). Most I afford atm is a 280 pdps weapon.. but im guessing the extra stats are what make it good? I could pick up some much needed accuracy and then have the added luxury of higher attack speed.
Hi. Why you use Belly of the Beast this body armour it's very week only 452 to 543 armour and 181 evasion and Acrobatics keystone reduce armour for 50%, not better use good rare body armour 1800+ evasion with high life and res ?
My Belly of the beast(39%) gives me 648 life a +82 life armour gives me 220 life. Even if you have a very high life armour it will give not even the half of the belly of the beast.

You dont need resists , you can cap without a lot of resists on the armour.

I dont know if the evasion is worth less 400 life.
Good build bro. Nice job.
How do u leeech mana btw? I don't see any that kinda options from ur gears and nodes.
Do you use mana gain on hit jewels?
What will give you more life if I do die after one hit. Evasion gives you a chance to avoid attacks. Armor 2k + evasion + grace a total of 54% to avoid attacks, or avoiding more than half of the attacks.
"
How do u leeech mana btw? I don't see any that kinda options from ur gears and nodes.

Yeah, i have the same question
"
PewOnYou wrote:
How important is the offhand dagger for the build? Im currently running 2 Bino's and before spending the $$ on a high pDPS weapon, i just want to make sure its worth it. Bino has pretty decent pdps (about 250). Most I afford atm is a 280 pdps weapon.. but im guessing the extra stats are what make it good? I could pick up some much needed accuracy and then have the added luxury of higher attack speed.

2 Bino's is definitely viable. I would use both of those until you can afford/craft a 300+.
IGN: WayTooFrosty -|- Assassin Spectral Throw: /view-thread/1803119
"
Horgrath wrote:
Hi. Why you use Belly of the Beast this body armour it's very week only 452 to 543 armour and 181 evasion and Acrobatics keystone reduce armour for 50%, not better use good rare body armour 1800+ evasion with high life and res ?

I chose Belly for the life and all res. One of the challenges with this build is capping resistances (especially for ele weakness in red maps).

There are a number of other viable options based on your play style (Perfect Form, Cospris, Queen of the Forest). The choice is yours.
"
jhblingbling wrote:

I picked up the mana leech node at the bottom of the tree (0.4%mana/0.4%life leech) towards Vitality Void. The first leveling tree takes you down to this node to help maintain mana. If this is not enough for you to sustain mana, you can get jewels that have +2 mana gained on hit.
"
edwinschi wrote:
My Belly of the beast(39%) gives me 648 life a +82 life armour gives me 220 life. Even if you have a very high life armour it will give not even the half of the belly of the beast.

You dont need resists , you can cap without a lot of resists on the armour.

I dont know if the evasion is worth less 400 life.

This is essentially the reason I chose Belly. With Belly, my life is almost at 6k. Helps avoid 1 shots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info