Three New Back Attachment Microtransactions

Not too impressed. And seems like everyone is on holiday given that qarl is the one making the daily news xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
zidboy23 wrote:
Please make more Unique item 3D art.

and for the love of god add some realism to these wings, they just flap all the time doesn't matter if character is in a run or standing , they never change. things just a flap flappin all the same all the time.

the art is great though. the physics are just lame considering the cost. I own wings and don't even use them.

you got capes to work now up your game GGG.
"
babybaner wrote:
with all these wings when do we start flying around?

3.0. You can now fly straight from Twilight Strand to Shaper, leveling was just too boring for many players. :P
Perception is reality.
and how much will this cost now? 40$? 50$?
I used to hate wings in PoE...
But the last couple of back attachments are very cool. (I even liked the Essence attachment, so I might not be the one to ask... they fit PoE better than wings, though...)

Why am I poor?! Why?! WHY?!

WTS Exalts! xD (This is a joke. Sort of... Call me... xD)

Mana Wyrm is the coolest of the lot.
I like the hive one, but it would have been better if it had a gruesome Belly-of-the-Beast type colour scheme.
I don't like the infernal wings, but they might look good with, you guessed it, Infernal Armor set... Who wants to play a demon? x)

WTS a kidney! (This complies with the TOS, right? xD I know it's illegal, but will I be banned for it? Any renaly challenged rich people here? No? Damn.)

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Dec 22, 2016, 7:11:38 PM
Fantastic! Just need a Cthulhu mask now. :)
NOT THE BEES!!!!
hype
Yay. Three more items to make the game even more laggy when in town.
Fix the engine instead...
Daily reminder that "Trypophobia" Is not a real thing, only something special snowflakes try and use as some kind of measure of their uniqueness.
Last edited by Curdi on Dec 22, 2016, 8:27:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info