Demonic Wings Club

"
Tompos wrote:
"
TheExile777 wrote:
You are the 0.0000000001% who have 36+ that will show up the next few days in stats...

It's only you!

Nah there are like 4 players who have 36+Can't name them

XXX/10'000? Let us know the number, I am at 1023 lol 1/10 done on that shit!

Al****ulz
I_**
X*****

And i think I_** is the only 39 so far

So triggered by this.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1794529

8 days before this post was made. You're not even remotely close to knowing who got their wings first. All of these forum warriors u named weren't even in the top 20.

Bruh, this thread ain't about who was first, it's about DEM WINGZ! Let's see 'em!
Hi

Hf :)
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Ayyy about time. We did it bois.

Can someone please tell me what that blueish circle with a wider part in front of the character, that is inside your warlords mark, is? Thanks in advance.

Gratz all btw.. ill be happy when i get my breach portal ;)
"
chrdong wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:
Ayyy about time. We did it bois.

Can someone please tell me what that blueish circle with a wider part in front of the character, that is inside your warlords mark, is? Thanks in advance.

Gratz all btw.. ill be happy when i get my breach portal ;)

There are three circles around her. The largest blue circle is Discipline. The Orange circle is Blasphemied Warlord's Mark. The small blue circle means that my Pendulum of Destruction elementalist passive is up at that time (every 10 seconds gain 100% increased ele damage and 25% inc aoe, for 4 seconds)
U MAD?
Sitting here at nearly 5k map tiers like

"Wheres muh chayula at".
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Docbp87 wrote:

There are three circles around her. The largest blue circle is Discipline. The Orange circle is Blasphemied Warlord's Mark. The small blue circle means that my Pendulum of Destruction elementalist passive is up at that time (every 10 seconds gain 100% increased ele damage and 25% inc aoe, for 4 seconds)

Thanks. I was hoping that it wouldnt be an ascendency thing. I liked it more when there were no character specific skills..

I researched about half an hour myself, and i thought i had seen that those elementalist passives have a buff icon on the top left.
"
chrdong wrote:
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Thanks. I was hoping that it wouldnt be an ascendency thing. I liked it more when there were no character specific skills..

I researched about half an hour myself, and i thought i had seen that those elementalist passives have a buff icon on the top left.

Pendulum does not have an icon on the buff bar for some reason. The conflux one does though.
U MAD?
"
Psyonix wrote:
ITT we post our wings. Let's see 'em!

Too bad they're ugly.
"
narg62 wrote:
"
Psyonix wrote:
ITT we post our wings. Let's see 'em!

Too bad they're ugly.
Said the jealous guy with 7 challenges :P