0.10.1d Patch Notes

We deployed and then reverted this patch due to problems. Working on fixing them now.

Version 0.10.1d
  • If you log into your account from a different city using the game client, your account will now become locked and an email will be sent to you with an unlock code. Entering this code will unlock your account. If this occurs to you when you haven't changed location, then someone else has your password and you should change it immediately.
  • Saved login details now only work if you're connecting from the same IP you saved them on.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when using chaining arrows on monsters that overlapped.
  • Fixed a problem with the Shipyard end-game Map where too many chests would spawn.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 22, 2013, 12:17:17 AM
"
Luiggech wrote:
This sucks, I have dynamic IP. I will had to write the damn password every single time I want to log.

It's based on city, not IP.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
We deployed and then reverted this patch because of problems. We'll have it back up again soon.
"
DeathDiciple wrote:
ok i get the city thing, but why dynamic ip? mine changes every couple of days... ugh

That won't cause lockouts - only if you change city.
"
crumatower123 wrote:
crash at login screen

We are working on this right now.
"
alui21 wrote:
I just updated the new patch about a minute ago and now my client crashes on the login screen.

Does this still happen? We just removed the message of the day to try to fix it.
"
Halsinki wrote:
Still crashes for me at the moment.

We're still working on a fix. Remember to select your region!
"
icytalentpwns wrote:
are some people able to play already ?:(
cos im still crashin ;((

It's a problem with Windows XP that got through our quality assurance. We're working on a fix!
"
MrMog64 wrote:
This patch keeps crashing me on the patcher with the error: "The pack file has corruption that can be fixed by running reclamation."

You will need to delete content.ggpk and run the client again to redownload it. Sorry! Note that you should only do that if you have this exact problem that this user has, I'm not talking about the login screen crashing issue that we are still investigating.
Last edited by Chris on Feb 22, 2013, 2:12:23 AM
We're still working on a fix to the Windows XP issue!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info