Path of Exile Talent Competition Highlights

"
Ravenstrider wrote:
Yeaaaah... My writing isn't in there, so I basically know I'm not going to win anything. xD

Or maybe they put up these ones because they already have better ones ;)
(Always keep hoping!)

I, on the other hand, am not talented in any way... so I'll just refrain from submitting anything...
No more money from me to GGG until they improve trade!
Thank you GGG for including my work in this post! (Infection by Ìnfernø)

Everyone really did a good job.

I never expected to get this far as I am sure everyone else thought this to.

Win or lose I had fun!

Great submissions all around! No doubting that!
Loving the showcase! Good to know that we have such a talented and enthusiastic community.

I will submit something soon i think! I hope i can compete with all of these wonderful people.
Shit, the aTension song is a spoiler, didn't see it coming :/ I didn't thought that Shaper was really somehow linked to the story of the game and that there would be a storytelling event that would be in the song.
"
Bukkake wrote:
No cakes? I knew I shoulda baked a fancy POE cake!

there was one! but chris ate it ;))
IGN: Elron
Very nice, everyone! Some of that artwork is awesome too! Good luck to all, still a lot of time for submissions. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I want Nathan Dandy-Lioneye's Watch theme as my hideout music.

I already suggested in an old post that we should be able to set the hideout music for ourselves.
So people who visit our hideout would hear the music what we love the most and maybe get a better insight to who we are.
It would be so inspiring to hear the music of your own choice instead of that endlessly repeating hideout theme.
Hideout music of the week.
The guy with a lifespring wand (saw him on reddit) is the best one. As for video, "save a chest" is so nostalgic my eyes all with tears. The best music is on hbr1 dot com anyway (Dream Factory stream suits perfectly into RayceLast).
Last edited by cuss on Dec 22, 2016, 10:32:47 AM
I'm a little curious about something here - are people generally disinterested in the written works? I haven't seen even one comment from other people praising or criticizing the short stories and little snippets of poetry.

Not that I'm fishing for praise... My "Nightmare's End" made the list, which makes me absolutely euphoric. I'm so glad that the folks at GGG enjoyed it!

EDIT: Finally found that one typo my friend mentioned to me. Shame I caught it after I made my submission.
Last edited by Eyks272 on Dec 22, 2016, 12:16:59 PM
Don't worry eyks most people probably just don't have the time to read the whole thing. I thought it was fantastic. Great job !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info