2.5.1 Patch Notes

I hope there is a free respec for all the BV players as the BV builds can't kill anything now.

BV still needed 10EX worth of gear to do anything - the build IS very squishy - yet a 1EX Fire build can kill ALL the bosses in the game 2 days from league start and that is somehow acceptable.

The 40 or so new GGG employees obviously came from Blizzard-Activisions leftovers and are doing their worse here like they did there.
"
Wingnuts wrote:
I hope there is a free respec for all the BV players as the BV builds can't kill anything now.

BV still needed 10EX worth of gear to do anything - the build IS very squishy - yet a 1EX Fire build can kill ALL the bosses in the game 2 days from league start and that is somehow acceptable.

The 40 or so new GGG employees obviously came from Blizzard-Activisions leftovers and are doing their worse here like they did there.

Some builds are meant to be more powerful. Deal with it and stop being salty.

Making all kinds of gains.
"
TheGrommen wrote:
"
Wingnuts wrote:

Some builds are meant to be more powerful. Deal with it and stop being salty.

Strange reply in a thread discussing a "balancing" to something deemed "too powerful".
That's cool, my ping doubled after this patch and it felt a bit sluggish.

But the game server just crashed and d/ced me trying to get into the 3rd fight of Uber lab. I just want my two points!
Last edited by InventorOfTrees on Jan 23, 2017, 11:16:52 PM
Only very small minded humans can find joy in another human's misfortune.
RIP game,this game like a D3
hmm idk about this bug / nerf for bv but maybe i can be play BV forever lol

easy shaper's / all clear this map flaskfinder lol

also i didn't know why ppl still call this nerf ?
つ ◕_◕ つ Give DIRETIDE Volvo つ ◕_◕ つ
Is the DirectX 11 engine still getting worked on? A solution to the game starting in a Windowed state?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Thanks for ruining the game for Xmas.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info