[2.5] CI/LL Blight CwC Poison Vortex over 2M DPS Trivialize all content [Tri-Curse/HC Viable]

Any easy way to make up for missing strength? Currently have crafted gloves + ring to make up for a almost 50+ strength deficit.

Edit: Is Hit Chance important to this build?
Last edited by PotassiumSquared on Jan 12, 2017, 11:46:31 AM
"
ApoCalipsEZA wrote:
Can you kill uber trio/atziri with this?

And is the Low Life version that much better?

I never tried Uber Atziri - it's the one piece of content I've never done. I'm not even very good at doing regular Atziri, even though she's pretty easy for this build. I'd imagine if you're experienced with her, you can do it. I don't think the Uber Vaals and Trio should be of any difficulty, considering I kill them in less than a second on normal. But I think that while this build could do it, if you're looking to farm Uber Atziri specifically, a build designed to fight her would probably be easier. This build was designed to be able to do everything without struggling - all endgame content, all map mods, but it certainly isn't a tailored build if you're looking to farm something specific. KotF will be faster at lab, HoWA better for Shaper, mine builds better for Atziri, Cospri's faster at mapping, etc. It won't be the fastest at anything, but it'll do everything well and is very mechanically forgiving.

Low Life isn't necessary at all. I had 1.5m poison DPS as CI with level 19 gems. LL + level 20 gems and a bit better gear raised it to 2.3m DPS. If you want to farm Shaper then the damage boost is noticable. Otherwise it's not necessary. It's a luxury upgrade, but you're better off spending that money on something else like Death's Door, 400es helm, high ES/res gloves, etc first.
Last edited by dragonsroc on Jan 12, 2017, 10:21:04 AM
What does this mean?

"
Red Dream (equal to a 3.5 mod damage jewel, slotted between Witch/Templar with Fire Walker)

Does that mean Red Dream would be an upgrade to my 10 area, 10 spell, 10 cold damage jewel?
Great build but I don't see a tree for the low life version? There's only a CI version. Where is the LL version? All we have to due is not take chaos inoculation the node and choose other energy shield past the CI node?
Last edited by Atnola on Jan 12, 2017, 10:54:17 PM
I can't think of what to run on my boots. Im at a point with my ES where I feel my cwdt+IC/duration/lightning golem doesnt really add anything.

Id like to keep the lightning golem I guess. Any idea what to take on the rest?
I thought about crit for EO (perhaps cdwt/bv), somehow apply shock or something else?

Thanks.
Hi,

I was planning on starting Breach league. Would this build be good starter build?

Anyone tried the other CwC build what is in Witch forums also https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1522967/page/1 ? (which one would be better)
Ok i found your LL passive tree .. must have skipped it while going over the comments the first time arround
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQceDXwOSA5cD6sQWBEtES8RUBGWFX4WvxhqGyUc3CL0JIsqOCsKLJwtqDLRNbk5UjwFPV9CekSrRUdFfkZxSRNJUUuuTLNRdFJTVa5WSFgHXEBca1yKXfJfamZUadhq-mwLbRl1nnaCenB713yDfPB90n6hf8aCEIKbgwmESITFhXuHZYfLieCO6Y8aj0aPpo_6kQeTH5MnlS6XlZf0mjuboZu1n9-hL6KjppmnCKcrp5uvm7GQtAy00bVIuJO7_L6AvorAZsM6w23IDMrTzxXQH9DQ1abXz9gk2Vvfit-w5ljpAuq662Pr7uw47TzvfO-I7-vw1ffX-Tc=
And i understood that you would run temp chains, warlords, enlightenment and blasphemy
But how would i organize the rest (arctic armor, discipline and blood magic ...)
"
The_Dentist wrote:
Ok i found your LL passive tree .. must have skipped it while going over the comments the first time arround
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAQceDXwOSA5cD6sQWBEtES8RUBGWFX4WvxhqGyUc3CL0JIsqOCsKLJwtqDLRNbk5UjwFPV9CekSrRUdFfkZxSRNJUUuuTLNRdFJTVa5WSFgHXEBca1yKXfJfamZUadhq-mwLbRl1nnaCenB713yDfPB90n6hf8aCEIKbgwmESITFhXuHZYfLieCO6Y8aj0aPpo_6kQeTH5MnlS6XlZf0mjuboZu1n9-hL6KjppmnCKcrp5uvm7GQtAy00bVIuJO7_L6AvorAZsM6w23IDMrTzxXQH9DQ1abXz9gk2Vvfit-w5ljpAuq662Pr7uw47TzvfO-I7-vw1ffX-Tc=
And i understood that you would run temp chains, warlords, enlightenment and blasphemy
But how would i organize the rest (arctic armor, discipline and blood magic ...)
Glad you found his LL build. Yeah I'm wondering that too.
i'm making this build after my RT Slayer Cyclone and i find it extremely fun. (and i love so much Vortex in MTX version)

Only one question, i've read in pro/cons why make this build "T1 meta build"

What is a T1 meta build?

Just for info, thanks ;D
Last edited by NazgulTirith on Jan 13, 2017, 2:16:15 PM
Ok so changed a 4 gem slot to blasphemy enlighten temp chains warlords

the second 4 slot arctic armor cwdt immortal fire golem

the third 4 slot blood magic discipline rallying cry and i dono what else to slot

left out curse on hit . cwdt lvl1 . blade vortex

is there smt id be better off changing and what should i do with the last slot if this orientation is optimum

edit: ok rallying cry on blood magic was a bad idea .. now im confused as to what to slot and how to do it
Last edited by The_Dentist on Jan 13, 2017, 3:19:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info