Breach League Statistics

lol ES ..
rip poe. brainless mach-3 infinite movement speed can suck a dick.
Last edited by Juri on Dec 21, 2016, 2:12:31 AM
Thanks for the statistics, but I'm really missing the challenge statistics. How many players have how many challenges.

Now for my feedback on the breach league. I actually really like breaches, my only issue with breaches is that monsters come from all sides. Swarming players that do too low damage, or have skills that cannot be aimed. I love breaches that are near a wall or obstacle, as it negates that issue.

Another issue with breach league, is that alot of the challenges are too rng based. Challenges like specific unique lockbox, coffers, corrupted jewels. I have found four unique chests already, non of them counted for the challenge. Challenges like these would have been better if it was: "Open any unique box." "Open any perandus box(0/20)" "Create 20 corrupted unique jewels."
That way challenges aren't based on rng, but on effort. The perandus one requiring you to level zana to 7. The lockbox to just find one. And the corrupted unique jewels to just corrupt them, instead of a rng corrupt outcome.

Also feel the timer should be removed from the breachlord realms. Strong but slow builds, and more defensive builds should be able to do these too. Not just the meta builds. I feel this really harms build diversity.

Just because I point out these things, does not mean I'm not loving breach league, I love it!!

PS: Got all the splinters in the first week.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Dec 21, 2016, 3:55:21 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:
FTFY

Top Primary Skills By Numbers Used on Character's Level 80 +
Flameblast
Blade Flurry
Cyclone
Earthquake
Ancestral Warchief (Demoted arbitrarily to account for 4L AWs)
Summon Raging Spirit

yep

Path of Meta

hard to blame players for that when game is balanced around META builds.

and LOOOOL at the guys who invested their precious time into BROKEN skill knowing full well it is broken and now are upset that they are being 'robbed of their time'. you knew this skill is broken-strong, you knew it. and you gambled on 'ggg does no nerfs mid league'. well it turns out ggg does fix bugs

im so sorry. not.
I dont know how cyclone or EQ made it in, that should be Vortex and Blade Vortex.

These stats are pretty misleading tbh, theres no fucking way in hell Eye of Chayula isnt on the items list if roughly 50% of people are playing CI/ES like Carl said in the interview.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
dlrr wrote:
FTFY

Top Primary Skills By Numbers Used on Character's Level 80 +
Flameblast
Blade Flurry
Cyclone
Earthquake
Ancestral Warchief (Demoted arbitrarily to account for 4L AWs)
Summon Raging Spirit

yep

Path of Meta

hard to blame players for that when game is balanced around META builds.

and LOOOOL at the guys who invested their precious time into BROKEN skill knowing full well it is broken and now are upset that they are being 'robbed of their time'. you knew this skill is broken-strong, you knew it. and you gambled on 'ggg does no nerfs mid league'. well it turns out ggg does fix bugs

im so sorry. not.
I dont know how cyclone or EQ made it in, that should be Vortex and Blade Vortex.

These stats are pretty misleading tbh, theres no fucking way in hell Eye of Chayula isnt on the items list if roughly 50% of people are playing CI/ES like Carl said in the interview.

eq and cyclone despite what some knejerk players claimed were very strong pre 2.5 and are still strong. small poison nerf to eq and range buff to cyclone meant nothing (most players didnt even understand that eq got nerfed). cyclone is also mathil effect

So another lameblast league.
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
it something i would love to see in the core game, not removed, or a zana map mod

I enjoy it, reminds me a bit of fracturing maps, you just wade in to the clusterfuck...dose not even bother me that i've died a few times to it (dose not help that my light res is 1% in merc :S)
Heh, feeling the same love here. (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))♡

Definitely want to see it implemented into the core game and not having it as reduced occurrence, but equally as frequent as the league is now. Hopefully GGG considers, great add-on!ψ(`∇´)ψ
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael