[3.1] 7's Shocking Flurry Raider // God Damn !

"
xflinn wrote:
Hmm Ok, probably going to give Uber Lab a try in the next day or two, and probably start trying guardians and see how it goes.

Tell me how it went with guardians when you're done :)
For decent rolls on all this gear what would you estimate the price of all the gear would be in current Legacy non-HC. I'm looking for just some ballpark numbers nothing exact I also know it is suppy n demand as well that factors costs.
"
cryyyy wrote:
For decent rolls on all this gear what would you estimate the price of all the gear would be in current Legacy non-HC. I'm looking for just some ballpark numbers nothing exact I also know it is suppy n demand as well that factors costs.

You need >>
5L QoTF: 17c
2xDreamfeathers with 25% iAS: 2c each so 4c
Atziri's Step: 2c to 20c depending on Life roll, you don't have to care about dodge roll.
Alpha's Howl: 5c to 20c depending rolls, can be higher if you seek with an enchant.
Vinktar's Flask: 1.5ex~

Total cost = 1.5 ex + 60c at least // to get to 90, it's enough

Jewellery was cheap in Breach coz HoWA build was new. Total cost of jewellery in Breach was 20c MAX.
Belt & Gloves were selfcraft. But they add the new Divination Card so need to check it.

Spammed Alt + Regal to craft the gloves and I won money by selling the ones I didn't wanted to use.
Chaos spammed the belt coz I love to chaos spam. Took me 30c MAX.

Jewels were pretty cheap: 10c to 25c with Life + Res + 2 offensive mods.
Non life jewels cost less than 5c each..
"
sev7NN wrote:
"
cryyyy wrote:

You need >>
5L QoTF: 17c
2xDreamfeathers with 25% iAS: 2c each so 4c
Atziri's Step: 2c to 20c depending on Life roll, you don't have to care about dodge roll.
Alpha's Howl: 5c to 20c depending rolls, can be higher if you seek with an enchant.
Vinktar's Flask: 1.5ex~

Total cost = 1.5 ex + 60c at least // to get to 90, it's enough

Jewellery was cheap in Breach coz HoWA build was new. Total cost of jewellery in Breach was 20c MAX.
Belt & Gloves were selfcraft. But they add the new Divination Card so need to check it.

Spammed Alt + Regal to craft the gloves and I won money by selling the ones I didn't wanted to use.
Chaos spammed the belt coz I love to chaos spam. Took me 30c MAX.

Jewels were pretty cheap: 10c to 25c with Life + Res + 2 offensive mods.
Non life jewels cost less than 5c each..

if no Vinktar what would we use instead?
"
cryyyy wrote:
if no Vinktar what would we use instead?

Vaal Lightning Trap vs boss only or resistant rare mobs. Map clear would be less effective but you will be able to shock Boss.
edit: wanted to word this better.

So if I was to alter the build to stray away from Abyssal Cry and add in AOE/ConC effect to Flurry what would I change in the chest gems removing added Cold? Also if we don't take AC I've seen a CWDT-Blade Vortex varient or the common AWC totem, would I need to change much in the tree or items if I wanted to do this or would this set up still be okay? Any insight would help me tons, thanks in advance! (planning to eventually go respect to CI n HOWA flurry)
Last edited by cryyyy on Mar 25, 2017, 8:48:11 AM
"
cryyyy wrote:
edit: wanted to word this better.

So if I was to alter the build to stray away from Abyssal Cry and add in AOE/ConC effect to Flurry what would I change in the chest gems removing added Cold? Also if we don't take AC I've seen a CWDT-Blade Vortex varient or the common AWC totem, would I need to change much in the tree or items if I wanted to do this or would this set up still be okay? Any insight would help me tons, thanks in advance! (planning to eventually go respect to CI n HOWA flurry)

Abyssal Cry is a must have for this build.
Using HoA or HoI is not optimal. We need AoE clear and Inc AoE won't give you that much clear speed.

Abyssal Cry's damage is life based so even on t12+ maps, you clear really fast.

Blade Vortex damage sucks with our build. AW Totem is good vs boss but for clear speed it kinda sucks (when you have only 1).

I think the best skill for HoWA is ST.
Hi again.

Could u post a link for a skill tree requiring lvl 70, 80, 90 or so? I dont think I will make it to level 100, so it would be nice to know what to prioritize. Of course that has to do with the gear i'm having as well, but as a guideline it would be sweet :)

Br. Amdi
Hey! Nice build, I've been using it this league.
What do you think of this chest instead of QotF? It seems like the chaos damage is almost too good to pass.
"
sev7NN wrote:
If you find a better way to do my build, let me know boys !

Hi man. Why I cant use immortal call in your bulid?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info