[2.5] Tulfall Self-cast and CwC Discharge Juggernaut, Full Screen (122%) AoE, Perma IC

Hey! I am currently leveling a character who I plan is going to use this build. I have a question though: Which gem would you leave out for the self-cast version, if you were to use a 5-link instead of a 6-link? (I plan to 6-link the chest eventually, but until it happens I'd like to still be able play the build.)
Last edited by cpdoom on Dec 30, 2016, 12:28:19 AM
"
cpdoom wrote:
Hey! I am currently leveling a character who I plan is going to use this build. I have a question though: Which gem would you leave out for the self-cast version, if you were to use a 5-link instead of a 6-link? (I plan to 6-link the chest eventually, but until it happens I'd like to still be able play the build.)

You can drop Iron Will for 5-link chest.
"
xfrzz wrote:
"
cpdoom wrote:

You can drop Iron Will for 5-link chest.

Ty:)
Your build looks very interesting and brought back good old Discharge build to PoE again. I really want to sell my main character and try this build in Standard. I got few questions, though.

Q1: How do you deal with elemental reflects?

Q2: Did you try Shaper or other 3 guardians? Uber?

Q3: What are your thoughts on CwC vs self-casting Discharge?

Q4: Is there any specific reason you chose Reduced Lightning Warp Duration enchantment instead of 40% Increased Discharge Damage enchantment?

Q5: Do you prefer Kaom's Way or Pyre ring? I get Kaom's Way gives more survivability but what gives more dps overall? Did you try using Opal Rings with 30-35% Fire damage?
Last edited by SleepingMarine on Dec 31, 2016, 2:09:21 AM
"
Your build looks very interesting and brought back good old Discharge build to PoE again. I really want to sell my main character and try this build in Standard. I got few questions, though.

Q1: How do you deal with elemental reflects?

Q2: Did you try Shaper or other 3 guardians? Uber?

Q3: What are your thoughts on CwC vs self-casting Discharge?

Q4: Is there any specific reason you chose Reduced Lightning Warp Duration enchantment instead of 40% Increased Discharge Damage enchantment?

Q5: Do you prefer Kaom's Way or Pyre ring? I get Kaom's Way gives more survivability but what gives more dps overall? Did you try using Opal Rings with 30-35% Fire damage?

1: Using saffels frame or phoenix and Dying sun. Rare mobs with reflect its not a problem
2: No, but you can beat any phys boss easily. Also killed phoenix with hard mods, but it tooks almost all portals. Also i was facetanking him, testing his dmg, can be deathless.
3: CwC more lazy with Scorching ray its also more fun. All you need its just to recolour your chest, so you can try both. Recommend Scorching ray with Elemental Eq, not incinerate. Incinerate only for hard bosses.
4:Reduced lightning warp duration enchant gives much more clear speed.
5: Pyre mostly for one shot bosses with ignite, and some resists, Kaom's Way for more survivability. I think if you dont use +1 frenzy voll's, and have enough resists Kaom's Way will be better.

For low lvl maps i recommend to use Pyre + swap faster casting for chance to ignite. You will one shot any easy boss with ignite, for harder bosses, that you cant oneshot use faster casting for more hp regen from kingsguard.

Also need some calculations to make the bis items for this, but i'm bad with this.
Last edited by xfrzz on Dec 31, 2016, 2:32:14 AM
Would you reckon it'd be possible to get Righteous Fire on in this? Maybe grab a Vitality aura for extra regen? I know it used to be possible in Mjolner builds, but mostly on bosses where you would just gain thousands of health from Kingsguard :)
"
Crucia wrote:
Would you reckon it'd be possible to get Righteous Fire on in this? Maybe grab a Vitality aura for extra regen? I know it used to be possible in Mjolner builds, but mostly on bosses where you would just gain thousands of health from Kingsguard :)

If you go perma rf, you will loose around ~1k hp. :(
But yes, you can use it for bosses only.
Hi,
Thanks for the build. I am confused by your skill tree. I cannot follow how you levelled it. Could you post it again or send me the link (I will access it offline).
Many thanks !
Last edited by edessiex on Apr 2, 2017, 2:54:27 PM
"
edessiex wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for the build. I am confused by your skill tree. I cannot follow how you levelled it. Could you post it again or send me the link (I will access it offline).
Many thanks !

Check this.
If you wanna try CwC just take off blood magic and take 1 more curse or aura nodes (to reserve 3 purities)
Great !
Much appreciated !
Now I can start levelling properly, I already have all the gear needed !

Many Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info